[Release] Wraith ARS 2X | Police radar and plate reader [v1.2.4]

That’s odd, make sure that when a user moves their UI, the console says: Saving updated UI settings data.

Otherwise, try getting them to type /reset_radar_data in chat, then restart the game without opening the remote.

If that still doesn’t work, the data is stored in C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Roaming\CitizenFX\kvs

I have changed the control in the config.lua however it has not updated ingame. Is there anything else I need to do to ensure this works?

Changing the control in the config file will not update in-game if you already have the key binds generated, just change them in your key bindings menu.

Hey Wolf,

Love this and have been running it on my server for ages. I have had 1.2.4 working great on my server with the occasional inability to press the ‘Toggle Display’ which was fixed by just getting the player to restart FiveM. However, over the last week or so (not sure which update it was) but one of the client updates, everyone is getting this problem almost every time. Everyone on my server seems to now have these issues except a handful. So it has gone from having this issue maybe 5% of the time to 95% for most people. Some people have found clearing cache helps, I have used all the steps in the FAQ. Do you have any suggestions I could try?

I can open the remote itself and plate BOLO menu, including settings. But the actual ‘radar’ for both speed and plates won’t show up. I have yet to see any errors in F8 when this happens.

Regards

2 Likes

I’ve had a few reports of this happening, but I’ve got no idea what’s going on as I can’t replicate it on my end. Until I get more information, or it happens to me, I can’t do anything.

You could always try this beta version of the radar, see if that has any changes.
wk_wars2x-passenger-control.zip (1.9 MB)

Thanks Wolf, I’ll give that a try and see how it goes

1 Like

We have this issue as well… if you restart wars2 (which requires admin access) it clears the display locking problem but it resets the uisettings for the player and is broken… it seems like it’s more related to nui that wars itself… did the NUI team fix something for the latest version of fivem I wonder?
will try the beta…

Beta above seems to have fixed it the issue for us will post if that changes.

1 Like

Do let me know.

Sorry for the delay, it took a while to get through our dev environment and onto live. I’ve had no reported issues in the last few days, which normally means no one has had any. If that changes I’ll let you know but at the moment the Beta is working well. The passenger cannot presently control the drivers’ interface but they both can run it which is definitely a bonus.

1 Like

That’s good to hear.

And it is a beta version, the passenger control is no where near finished :smiley:

Not an issue at all, great work my friend… you want get flack from me :wink:

1 Like

I figured as much, but it was worth noting just in case haha