[Release] WM-ServerSirens - FiveM Server Side Siren Resource - Walshey & Marcus

Hey, thanks for the fast reply.
I’m using a old version of MrDaGree’s ELS-FiveM. Its version 1.1.3a

Okay, could you please provide me with the lines of code that you have altered please as well as the name of the file?

Thanks,

Walshey.

Fantastic release to the community! Thank you for sharing.

Not sure how possible this would be but I do think it would be very cool to be able to specify which vehicles use which tones, so say for example all LSPD cars use Federal Signal Smart siren tones and BCSO cars could be set to do Whelen siren tones. Maybe use something like how you have the multiple folders and then create a configuration list of which vehicles use which tones. Just a thought!

8 Likes

So if we have a custom luxart would we be able to use this with it? My server’s has the feature to select siren tones

1 Like

Hey, here is the fulll code of my client.lua:
deleted because solved

Here is where I request the audio bank:
deleted because solved

Here is the function for the normal sirens:
deleted because solved

And this is for the dual sirens:
deleted because solved

That are the only lines I changed.

1 Like

Change this:

RequestScriptAudioBank(“DLC_WMSIRENS\SIRENPACK_ONE”, false)

To this:

RequestScriptAudioBank(“DLC_WMSIRENS\\SIRENPACK_ONE”, false)

That’s for starters -

1 Like

Good observation IFARVA!

This was the only releases page which didn’t have the up to date information and has since been updated.

Thanks,

Walshey.

1 Like

Turns out, the MD took the double backslash as a way of formatting.

I quite like this script.

However, is it possible to have specific cars use certain sirens?
Example; police, police2, police3 using sirens alpha, bravo, and charlie. Where as sheriff, and sheriff 2 could use sirens delta, echo, and foxtrot?

Does this override someones custom installed sirens from their clientside when on the FX server with this script running?

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll try that!

Yes, it should if I’m not misunderstanding this. But only on your Server of course.

Yes, as wrote here:

You could check the Vehicle model in ELS before starting the siren. I don’t know, if this also works with other scripts.

1 Like

Sadly didn’t work for me. Sirens still playing after turning them (or the lights) off.

1 Like

Hi,

This is not a problem with our script but the ELS script you are using.

After reading your code, it should work, as this is exactly what myself and Walshey did in the installation video.

I hope you manage to solve the issue, I’d recommend redownloading the latest version of that script (ELS).

Thanks,
London Studios

Is it possible let’s say you have 3 different packs and you want to use 3 different sirens for those packs is that possible

SOLVED

Just redone what I did with my ELS script and this time it worked. Idk what happend when I did this the first time, but now its working. Im so stupid :expressionless:

Can you have unlimited custom sirens or are you limited down to the ones that you already have in the script?

Hello Jason_Hammonds,

We will be introducing a second AWC pack of 8 additional tones some point next week.

Thanks,
Walshey.

Do you need ELS to use this?

uhh hell yeah :smiley: nice work

1 Like

good release :slight_smile:

1 Like