[Release][WIP] Gold Reserve Interior - MLO

How can I send them to you?

DM me :stuck_out_tongue:

MrBrown, do you have a fix for the elevator shaft? Its currently clipping at certain points if you go up causing the outside world to stop rendering. On point of entering the mlo the left hand scanner is also not rendering properly untill you interact with it, but then also causes the rest of the world to stop rendering properly.

1 Like

Very nice work @K4MB1 :wink:

1 Like

Ohh yeah I see will fix it in the final version :smiley:

1 Like

aight sweet, was making my own heist resource for the mlo, noticed just a few hickups like peds not being able to go down the stairs etc :stuck_out_tongue: Glad you’re fixing it because I have no idea how this mapping stuff works lol Good job on the mlo

This is really cool something cool that would be nice is if the door was open just a little and not blown off.

thats something you can do yourself by freezing the door object at a specific rotation

Love it so far man! Excited to see the final version with your guys robbery script! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

yeh final version is a must, nice MLO though

1 Like

Amazing release!
Very beautiful and modern :smiley:

Hey Everyone! Good Release BTW! Im trying to use this but the doors of the original building wont go away, someone help xD

Don’t know why, but at the position of the little port, game crashes, could you fix this ? Except that, very good job !

any news on the update with the script man? :yum:

2 Likes

update eta?

1 Like

10/10! Really nice

Does AnyOne Have The own heist script. ?

Cannot wait till the full version is released, Looks good already tho. Super awesome!

did you find a solutions plz

can you share it with us