[Release] Weazel News Camera and Mic *Updated

Anyone know why when you go into movie/cam mode the overlays, and my minimap is just a flickering disaster? Seems a few people are having the same thing happen.

1 Like

Thanks so much for this awesome tool, my RP is focused around video producing and this tool help so much. I’m having a very strange problem recently… don’t know if you could help. I just changed my GPU for a better one and boosted my graphic quality in-game to very high on almost every setting. Since then, when I use the camera and zoom a lot, the other players get all blurry or fuzzy, like if they where out of focus. If I use the phone camera ( another script ) they seem always in focus even when I zoom, there’s no bluriness. Any idea if I need to lower some kind of setting in-game or something else ?

Found the solution, had to turn down POST FX from very high to high …

hey man, im also looking for a way to make a menu for the cam and mics.
is the problem solved? if yes, could you share the code please?

Very Good men thnx

@xander1998 @RowDog Its maybe a possible things but we would need to ask permission to the creator of this script but it would have 2 choice make the cam and sound streaming to a link or something like that and put the link to the script or make a localhost thing that connect to the script!

The script: [Release] Generic DUI 2d/3d renderer

it is already possible, you could create a screen using the aforementioned 2d/3d generator have your source be a twitch channel and stream you pov no editing to the script needed

yup true +1

Can i put in the mic a other skin?

Hey guys, my default hud and the breaking news etc overlay is flickering when the camera is active and I cant work out why. Any ideas?

The HUD Flickers

1 Like

Hello i am having trouble with the controls for this as when i try and move the cameraman in camera mode he doesnt move

any ideas why camera headlines flickers?

anyone know how to get rid of the weazel news logo?

Stream on twitch and use hypnonema cinema resource to stream it in game :slight_smile:

Any mode for put one tv un any localisation for players see un that the imagen reporter see in cambio?

1 Like

i have the error that when i go in the news cam with /cam the hud of the weasel news thing flickers. how can i fix this?

PERFECT for roleplay! :raised_hands:

how to block server hud, Hud from news

Yeah I am also having a issue where the news banner is flickering and I looked over everything and I am unsure why its having that issue maybe someone can give me their thoughts on why that can be?