[Release] Weapons Resource

, ,

I see now thanks

Yeah idk why Onesync does that. But yeah idk if the script doesn something to slow how fast you can shoot. If you could please look into it that would be great as I really do like this script.

Such a good script cant wait to try it on my server!

1 Like

how do i just get the flashlight script? Sorry for asking but i cant find something like this anywhere else :frowning:

Is there a way to just have the Flashlight not all of the script?

Awesome release yet again! Quick question, would it be possible to have another list for firearms without a safety? Ex: Glocks, revolvers, some Sigs. I would very much like all of the features from the Single List, just without the safety feature on it.

1 Like

Not without making changes to the resource.

I would also very much like to have a category for weapons that are single fire but have no safety. Would you consider a update to the resource to make this possible?

1 Like

Hi, just downloaded your resource and think it’s AWESOME.

I am, however, still new to editing LUAs and whatnot, so I’m wondering how do I set specific weapons to have certain things? For example, any weapon that’s going to be part of the Police Loadout is going to start with the Safety on but everything else isn’t.

How would i be able to disable full auto, and only have single and burst?

@ChristopherM Any way you can look into the Bug with sniper scopes not working in helicopters? Removing the snipers from any list won’t work either so idk.

Is it possible to just have the flashlight mod and not have the other stuff

1 Like

We are having an issue where people on controllers are having issues shooting. Its not the safety. They are only able to shoot one round, then have to not be zoomed in to shoot again. Wondering if anyone has had this issue As well and if there is a fix.

Thanks in advance.

Any reason why when I try to add additional weapons to have their reticle enabled it doesn’t work?

There is a little issue. The flashlight stays on when inside of a vehicle. How would I fix this?

Turning the flashlight off? Thats always worked for me.

is this updated for onesync Infinity

Hello,we love this resource in our server,but does anyone know how can i make it so its better in terms of CPU Msec,it takes a lot of resources in the Resource Monitor

Thanks in advance!

Hey,

This is absolutely brilliant, but there’s a slight issue. Is there a way to limit the amount of net events that are being spammed with this resource? Let me explain:

In the netevent monitor, you can clearly see that there’s a spam of net events, and its preventing other resources from working properly. For example, when someone starts a store robbery on my server, they crash because of “Realiable Net Event Overflow”, and it doesn’t happen when this resource gets stopped. I think the amount of netevents is too great and somehow limits the events from other resources.

The resource hasn’t been updated in over a year and is no longer maintained. You are correct it is not written well and contains a loop that runs every Tick on the server, which is terrible code practice and will definitely impact performance. The fix would be to remove the tick on the server and update the Weapons:Server:Toggle event to send all the flashlights back down to the clients when a change is actually made, rather than every tick.