[Release] Weapons Resource

, ,

Oh my God. Which one changes the brightness of it? I’m in love with you.

1 Like

Here’s all the information you need for that native. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey, just tried this and I believe its what I did before. It comes up with the full auto image but then shoots single.

Sorry about that, in my rush I missed one very important line lol. Redo step 7 and it should work now, if not, let me know.

For anyone feeling adventurous, there is a fairly stable Alpha build available, featuring consistent flashlights and a couple of bug fixes. Will likely be moved to the master branch in a day or two. https://github.com/inferno-collection/Weapons/releases/tag/v1.26-alpha

Good release! Love to see it.

1 Like

Is there a way to have the firing modes for all guns but have reticle too! I tried adding all the guns into the reticle category, but it doesnt work.

Nevermind I see, Do not place a weapon in more than one list, or you may experience unexpected behaviour. But how do I get reticles back but have the firing modes still?

Take a look for the remove retical loop, and delete it :slight_smile:

Ok thanks now is there anyway i can disable having full auto and just have burst?

Nevermind I found where to do that.

1 Like

Hey! I’m having trouble adding ARs to the single-firing mode list (To replicate legal gun laws of having one-shot ARs). When I add them to the single firing mode list and remove them from the full/burst list, it breaks the script entirely. Thanks!

That’s unfortunate. Could you describe in more detail what you mean by breaks the script entirely; do you see errors, or does something else happen?

Hey :slight_smile:
Firing mods safety and everything works fine. But the flashlight for some reason does not work at all, when i press E i hear a klick but nothing happens, there are no errors either in the main consol or in the F8 menu. Any ideas to what i am doing wrong :S

Flashlights are only in the Alpha version at the moment, so make sure you’re using that; also, double-check you have a flashlight attached to the weapon. Outside of that, if you’re still having issues, create a new issue on Github and we can try and figure out what’s going wrong.

Nevermind, I resolved it. Thanks!

1 Like

Version 1.26 Beta now available on Github.

New Development Showcase, showing the new flashlight feature:

Added:

• Consistent flashlights
    • Works by pressing E when holding a gun with a flashlight attachment, this will turn the flashlight on, even when not aiming.
  • Config option for weapons to start on Safety or semi-automatic.

Fixed:

• Being able to auto-reload when using burst mode.

Changed:

• Added a variable for PlayerId in the master loop, to avoid calling it 4 times.

Removed:

• Marksman pistol from Single list, since it is a single shot weapon and does not work with the script.

how do i remove the Reticle with this new 1.26 update?

Reticles are removed for all weapons except those placed in the reticle list.