[Release] Weapons On Back

Hello! Can you share me to your idea for no drop weapons after login?

Don’t allow weapons to be spawned on the players back until esx tells the script the player has spawned. Trigger a function from es_extended/client/main.lua that sets PlayerSpawned to true. Then if PlayerSpawned == true allow weapons to spawn after a short Citizen.Wait :slight_smile:

Does anyone have one were the shotgun and carbine are on separate sides of your back?

updated cords for chest
back_bone = 24816,
x = 0.10,
y = 0.21,
z = -0.05,
PNG

4 Likes

@minipunch six months ago u said u was working on it to be command based its taking quite a while

If you want a toggle then check out [Release][ESX & Non-ESX] Holster Weapon It looks like it came out before this one…

1 Like

I’m sorta new to developing and I understand the idea that you had to stop the weapon drops. I’m just not sure how to actually write that into code. could you explain to me how you would write that? also did that fix the issue of the weapons not appearing on your back when you spawn in?

Can you help me?
baseball bat

3 Likes

Why does the torch look like a knife?

Does anyone know the fix for the double pump shotgun on the back?

Anyway to make this attach the custom model for a weapon? I have a streamed AR which just shows up as a messed up textured default rifle

Great script, seen it in many servers but haven’t added it to mine as it can be a bitch if someone has a vest on. It can show up in there vest partially and doesn’t look that great. Also some people may prefer not to have an AR slinged on there back. So my suggestion is a command which allows a player to choose if they can sling the AR or not. So maybe a command like “arsling on” and “arsling off”. Hopefully you take this in consideration :wink:

Has anyone created an enable and disable command for this?

@JSRPOwner

I think there is a release somewhere on this forums recently that someone made which supposedly added a toggle feature to this script as a “re-release”; could look for that.

Other than that, there has not been a toggle added to this script officially yet.

@minipunch It works great and I really like it :+1:. But would it be possible to have the objects on the back stop reflecting bullets? The jerrycan works a bit like the pan in PUBG :smiley:
I’m afraid people would always buy a jerrycan etc for advantage. Yes, I could remove the jerrycan from being placed on the back but I kinda like it since one in the pocket does not really make sense :slight_smile:

it still shows on the back for me

Yo, nice script man! But the only thing I would like to see, is that the weapon attachments en magazines show up. Cus it could make it look alot nicer.

1 Like

That would be nice for sure. I had planned on doing it when I have some more time.

In the mean time feel free to make a pull request if you can code lmao

Any one has weapon_on_back but for weapons as items ? thanks!

1 Like

HELP
How do you change the overlap of weapons?
example ak 47 on sniper or carbine. Thanks You