[Release] Walkable Hands Up

Works well, but can be used to abuse reload animation and do instant reloads basically. Other then that, works like a charm :wink:

You probably used the folder “Walkable-Hands-up” in the resource file not “Handsup” only folder.

For some reason when I added this script, I have to press “X” twice before the ped rises it´s hands?

Thank you!!

With what button i can do the animation?

Is there a way to make it so you have to hold it to keep them up?

Where do I put the script ???

whats your script

how to have script like your I need that script you have to press x to put hands up and x to put lower again I need that

To make it toggle hands up and down you have to edit the line from
if IsControlJustPressed(1, 323) then
to
if IsControlJustReleased(0, 323) then

2 Likes

That does not work for me it is still hold but page down is toggle im not sure if another script is causing that issue

it may be another script

I’m still trying to find what script would you happen to know off the top of your head scripts that involves hands up? Would esx_animations be one?

lmao i think he was thinking idk

hello so I like the script but I need to find a way to disable the ability to shoot or aim while having hands up since you can still do that if there is a fix to that please let me know!

How do you change the key to something else then x

just Installed the script for my server, and pressign X does nothing, but for some reason we can do /hu

Hello, is there any way to simply install it in GTA 5? I want to play GTA 5 with mods, but I don’t know how to install it on GTA 5 (with mods)

How can I change the keybind from x to i?