[RELEASE][VRP] vRP Trucker (ETS 2 Style)

Hi, it’s me… again…

Now I’m releasing a new activity (is not an actual job) where you need a personal truck to get delivery jobs like in Euro Truck Simulator 2. This script is good for players that enjoy driving in convoys and like trucking.

The deliveries pickup location is at the bottom of the map at the docks, and there are different delivery companies with different cargo that pay depending on the distance, the longer the distance the higher the pay. Also if the driver destroys the trailer the delivery will be cancelled and damage worth of $5000 will be paid by the driver.

Screenshots

Screenshots

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://github.com/DGVaniX/vRP/tree/master/vrp_trucker

12 Likes

Love the trucker job. Works great, and looks good having the jobs pop up on the phone to choose from.
Details are important! Thank you

Do i need anything else with this as it says i dont have my own truck when i do?

Never mind fixed it truck names where wrong.

What kind of truck do you need?
I bought a Packer and when I arrive at the place says that I still need a truck of my own … can you help me?

That would be great if it would be synonymous for ESX.

help pls

look at the names in the server.lua line 23. The resource is looking for those specific trucks. If you do not have them, change it to the trucks you do have. k?

I already did this, I tested the 3 types of truck, bought them, and still says that I do not own any.

are you streaming the trucks you added?
make sure the names match the stream name. Stream name must match the name in server.lua once you put them in there. Double check the names, and all punctuations.
I only have the chantom streamed right now and it works fine.Bought it from garage and took it down to the docks and prompted me immediately to choose which route I wanted to accept.

trucks = {“kamaz”, “k54115”, “daf”, “man”, “haulmaster2”, “nav9800”, “phantom3”, “chantom”, “ramvan”}

any idea how to put permission for a particular group?

Yes I have an idea but I can’t explain it for you. Look at some scripts and see how it’s done. Best I suggest is maybe go to dunkos Forum and see if some of their staff can help you.

Does it have cheat engine protection, because i don’t want to put something that doesn’t have that protection sry

Prices are server sided… You can’t modify the prices. You could have just looked at the code yourself and test it if you’re that worried…

Can someone do that for ESX compatible?

3 Likes

@DGVaniX Hi there,

Is there anyway permissions can be added so that only users with a certain group can access the job.
I’ve been trying for sometime now but no luck.

Tried using “vRP.hasPermissions” & group but every time I start up the resource no errors come up but the job is no longer there to use.

Thanks in advance.

here is not accepting the job and I have a personal truck! but still says I need a personal truck!

You need to be inside driving the damn truck :man_facepalming:

even inside the truck does not work!

anyone can help? :stuck_out_tongue: