[RELEASE][VRP] vRP Showroom v2.0

that mean you did something wrong…

el error de que no deja tunear autos?

did you fix it? if yes can you help…

someone out there who can help me?

Hello my frend i need help with showroom i have a error Couldn’t load resource vrp_showroom: Failed to open packfile: ReadBulk of header failed:

Salut Vanix, am bagat showroom ul tau dar imi da o eroare cand incerc sa cumpar o masina: " mysql error the command vRp/get_vehicle…"

Hello, i have been using this for 2 years and i got no problem with it. Congrats it worked awsome!
Unfortunatly now i have got a lot of issues. i am using dunko 6.7 before the last update and with new fivem version i got a SEGMENTATION ERROR when i try to buy a car that i ain’t money to the server simply crashes but i can buy and testdrive and preview without a problem. With the new dunko6.7 update i got a QUERY error where i can’t buy any car because it says i already own it but the server down’t crash. Did anyone notice anything like that or nows a solution? i cant use it anymore…

yeah same. Please someone xD

it saying vehicle already owned when i try to buy it?

Do you have a rar file with all the car files? I dont have them all and I cant change the cars to remove the ones i dont have because it says
[ c-scripting-core] Failed to load script server.lua.
And the showroom just dissapears and also when i try to purchase a car i hit enter and it doesnt purchase it

It saying vehicle already owned when i try to buy it?

And then reading this in console at same time

vrp_db_driver error query does not exist

did you fix it or find another script if so pls tell me wht u did?