[Release] vRP SH Car Market [PAID]

Buy the script here.

Buy and sell second hand cars easily! You can buy a car even if the seller is offline, they’ll receive the money when they spawn.

• Easily configurable

• Cars despawn when you get away from the zone, so your FPS or textures won’t be affected in any way.

• Performance tested on a Ryzen 5 3600@4.3GHz, 16GB 3200MHz, RX 570 8GB:

• 0.01 ms when cars are not spawned

• 0.04 ms when cars are spawned

• Limit of cars (for better performance):

• 3 for each player

• 30 for all players (going higher will result in texture loss with modded cars)

• MythicalBro’s LS Customs translated for vRP is required for tunning on cars to appear.

Update v1.01:

• Better performance

• Tunning is 100% accurate now

Those who bought the package previously will receive updates for free.

Dependency: Dunko’s vRP v6.7

Buy the script here.

3 Likes

paid resource ? On github they have same if you search correct

1 Like

Well, I couldn’t find it anywhere, so I decided to make it myself, worked for around 12-16 hours on it. So I wanted to earn something from it. If you can find it elsewhere, then go ahead and use that resource.

1 Like

name?

is this for the imagicthecat vrp 2? and what is the possiblities* with this? used car sales or new cars as well?

nvm the purpose second or first hand forgot the product desc :smiley:

:100: :100: :100: :100: :+1:t6: :+1:t6: :+1:t6:

??? explain please

This is nowhere near a fraud. This script is made by me, I couldn’t find any resources that are even remotely similar to this (for this framework).

ooh he scared me with that comment. my bad. so I just have to put my owned vehicle in the car hovering Icon and sell them ?

No, park it somewhere and press X to put it up for sale in that place. At the hovering icon you can edit the cars you have for sale.

ok thank you so much

No problem!

Is this compatible with vRP 2?

I made it for Dunko’s vRP 6.7, so the server-side may need a complete overhaul… I don’t really know

Thanks for the reply!

Could you please send me a copy of the completed SQL and VRP framework? Due to my personal technical problems, I really don’t know how to operate it!I have bought your product

I’ve replied in the PM. The installation instructions are inside the README.md.

I’ve read it, but I can’t import SQL

What program do you use to import those?