[Release] [vRP] [ESX] Hud of thirst and hunger for FiveM (ladderhud)

real time in game [Release] server real time resource

help me guys, i have a problem with the release
I have changed the bars and the food does not work, I say that the water bar takes it as food and the food bar considers it as water but it does not work

1 Like

change the esx_basic needs and esx_status, you can see how to install inside the file named README

the bars doesnt work

Hey, when the hud is ingame on my server i see the graphic but not the quantity of hunger and thirst - only grey lines.

frankly, I like your script too much, that of happiness, damage it would miss those of the toillettes to be perfectly beautiful and tendency …

please share

No i share not

I would like to find the solution to my problem in passing 6.2.2 EssentialMod I had the same worries I have the hungry bar that does not work

@Marmota
very good job can i make a release with pee poop and esx_addonneeds by quoting your name in these little script?

with
esx-qalle-needs
and
esx_addonneeds
and
esx_optionalneeds

credits I do not care, you can have everything, it’s just that being beginner I was looking for scripts like this one for pee and poop and exp for addonneeds

if i can share with other beginners, they will be happy.

creating this, right now …
not yet finished.

Yeah you can share, if you put my credits I will be grateful. Nice looking modification and only think it could be less thight!

Sorry for my bad english!

1 Like

Every sync up the bars?

Anyone known how to hide the food hud while joining the server. I use ESX_kashacters and when you join the food and drink bars come up and sit on the screen making it look messy. Ide like the hud to only display once your character has spawned.

I know I need to add “if not IsPlayerSwitchActive()” but not sure where?

Thanks

SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM WITH ONE BAR LOADEN AND OTHER NOT
Screenshot_6

It’s Much easyer that you thing…
Steps

1. Go to esx_ladderhud folder
  2. Open client.lua with a text editor eg.(notepad++ or Visual Studio Code)
  3. go to line 31 and change the values like that… hunger, thirst = basics[2].percent, basics[3].percent
    or according to this

As you can see in the photo there are values from Users>Status tables from your Database. after every “,” counts for one number which is each connects to what it says in database for eg. drug,thirst,hunger

Does this still work?

Getting this.

1 Like

So i have question i have ladderhud for thirst / hunger and even made update for pee and **** so i want to have polarity of pee and **** to be like if you 100% then ladderhud showing blank status and if you need to pee its full like when you have full thirst bar so when you pee then your bar is again empty

1 Like

What would be the code or field where I can move the HUD from one area to another?

thanks @Nigol this works great for me

how to change the position to the left?

how do you change the position?