[RELEASE] Voltlab Hacking Minigame | Cayo Perico Mission

the script stopped working, now it only appears on the home screen and stops, it doesn’t reach the hack screen.

Is this issue still there?

for some unknown reason it is working again but the black background is blinking.

the black background is blinking and also after hacking the screen is like this

Can you provide any repro for when the weird text is on the screen. It was reported earlier once but I’ve never been able to reproduce it in any manner.

For the blinking issue, changing the wait to a lower value or even 0 should fix it.

it is usually when the script starts after the server is started or when it cancels the hack.
I didn’t quite understand when that happens either.

I’ve pushed a new release removing the globbing for UI page. Im not sure if it will solve the issue but Im trying to minimize all the possible things which can contribute to this issue.

I have the same problem, I did what you said but its still not printing anything.

In the very first line i.e. TriggerEvent, you need yo pass a valid time like 60

it cashing my server have you got a fix
the is 0 errors but just crashing my server

I don’t really see any cause of crashing the server. Are you sure you haven’t modified anything and this is the only resources crashing the server?

The timer get stuck when exiting or failing the mini game. So you have no timelimit after the first fail.

Do you have the emote aswell?
Like this:

Hi all, I am looking for the place in the script where I can set my trigger for Hide UI and Show ui. Can anyone help me with this?

Kind regards

Hi all, I am looking for the place in the script where I can set my trigger for Hide UI and Show ui. Can anyone help me with this?