[RELEASE] VOIP Radio [Paid Resource]

VOIP Radio - (Paid Resource)

A Standalone Radio Script That Uses The Default VOIP System.

This resource is made by ToxicScripts.

Features

• Have As Many Channels As You Want

• People Near You Won’t Hear You When You Are Using The Radio(You Will Still Be Able To Hear Them)

• Customize The Radio Menu Toggle Key

• Customize Mic On/Off Sounds

• Supported With Push-To-Talk

• Can Be Integrated With vMenu.

• NOT SUPPORTED WITH ONESYNC

Usage

• Press F7(By Default) To Open The Menu
  • Turn On The Radio
  • Select A Channel
  • Press And Hold C(By Default) To Talk In The Radio
  • Controls Can Be Found Here

Installation

1. Purchase the resource from our Tebex Store.

2. Check your email (And Spam Folder) for the resource

3. Place the resource files in your server’s resources folder!

Screenshots

1 Like

I don’t understand anything, does this work with mumble? with tokoip, it works with an item, and the menu shown in the image only does not present the radio section if not many more options.

i don’t want to be a dick or anything, but 30 USD for a script like this is alot mate.
and btw

• People Near You Won’t Hear You When You Are Using The Radio

as far as i played RP , this is not a feature :joy: and also you should make it clear what is the difference between this script and RP-Radio or Other Radio scripts? from what i saw . it has a cool animation and it appears in vMenu

3 Likes

I don’t mean to insult your work here in any way or anything, but aren’t these just new voice channels in normal voice chat, like anyone could make in 2 minutes with their own VMenu fork?

no these are not voice channels, you can hear players + talk on the radio at the same time

this feature can be changed depending on everyone’s need

1 Like

this work with the default GTAV voice system

so if you are talking on the radio, others standing around you won’t hear you talking?

Are you still able to use normal VC while you have the radio enabled? (as in one key to talk on radio and the normal VC key to talk in VC)

Is it possible to talk on radio and VC at the same time? Realistically, anyone near you would hear you talking into the radio.

How is this better than rp-radio?

I was about to say that :smiley:

this uses the default GTAV voip system so you don’t need mumble/tokoip…

So basically its the same as any other voice system?

No knocking on your work i don’t even know how much your charging. But adding a couple channels and a “cool” animation inst worth much.

Now if you made it use mumble. Which I’m pretty sure the only voice chat in onesync infinity and so on and work where if someone in proximity they can hear you talk wall you “talk” into the radio

Requires to join discord before purchase, this should not be a requirement, you should offer download directly upon purchase.

When you have changed your requirements, flag the topic for it to be relisted