[RELEASE] [VOIP] pma-voice - Voice Chat using FiveM's built in mumble server

Did you ever figure this out?

did you ever figure this out?

Is there any way to change the name of the radio frequency? Instead of “7 Mhz”, is there anyway to change it to like “Police Radio”?

Hi! Thanks for the awesome script, really appreciate it. Quick idea that just popped up in my head, is there a possibility for priority speaking , for example maybe a huge event is happening and to talk to lots of people at the same time without getting interrupted there could be a priority speaker feature?
Thanks for hearing me out!

Is there a way to set up rooms? For RP example you in police interrogation room and you could only hear people inside maybe like a zone?

Its possible to add or do, something like, get radio channel from ID/Source, in export?

How do I host a voice server on another server for Pma voice?

Hello,
I have installed the latest version of pma-voice, everything works normally but sometimes some players have to toggle off then on the voice chat.
I don’t know if it’s one-sync that creates this problem.
The mumble is on the default server with +/- 200 players

1 Like

And this works

That is done using Scully_Radio in the config.

Where is this file located I am also having the same issue with this and changing the default key

Curious is there a way to set up on OVH yet? or stuck on creating another VPS for voice, from what I read prior?

1 Like

The other players can’t hear me and I can’t either.
Voice txt does not go white.
How to fix this?

Hello, I would like to know something :
Is it possible to increase the voice’s volume ?
and is it possible for the administrator to see who is speaking ?

Thank you by advance :slight_smile:

Hi i have a big problem with my server… every 1-2 minutes i have to turn off and on my voice chat… ig i have a script or something that does this to my server so i really need help with this and thanks u all

1 Like

Hey, any ideas why the radio keeps opening with F1 even though the activator is set at Shift + F2?
Thanks.

people can’t hear through Push to Talk but voice activated working
I am using OVH Singapore Dedicated Server

my firewall setup is this:
Firewall Disabled and Game Firewall not even available

Nowadays, which is really the best and stable way to host a Mumble Voice Server?
With FxServer or with Murmur/Grumble?

Hello guys
My server got problem. When I joined to my server my voice can’t connecting have to wait 4-10 mins
and then on F8 there show…

connecting to mumble, setting target
Finished connection logic

Have any guide for fix or setting? Please

Hello, does anyone know how to put it when talking on the radio. the players that are next door do not hear