[RELEASE] [VOIP] pma-voice - Voice Chat using FiveM's built in mumble server

go to your gta settings and set up your voicechat settings

Can you use the player list feature so it shows who and how many people are in your radio channel?

I am on a server and I cannot hear the mic clicks when talking over radio is there something I can do to fix this? I am not server owner it is a RP server I main and I would love to get the radio mic clicks back can someone help me please and thank you.

I have Problem

Could not find dependency /onesync for resource pma-voice.

I donā€™t know how to fix that
Help?

Hello, I am configuring the PMA-VOICE I am trying to put an external server it connects me well to the external server but does not switch me to a channel, any idea how to unblock me? Please

This is interesting as this is an Issue I am also currently dealing with

how do I hide where it says who is currently talking?

Pretty sure that is vMenu, just remove the voice chat option from the vMenu config file

Is there a good explanation on how to use toggleMutePlayer? Iā€™m basically trying to load a list of blocked players from a resource kvp, and mute those who are on the list, only for the current client.

Its primary use case would probably be something like some CoD remake, where you can mute them on the scoreboard, persistently doing it is possible but not on the local client (easily)

Going to use TS here as it might be easier to read

on("pma:loadMutedPlayers", (onlineMutedPlayers: number[]) => {
  for (const mutedSrc of onlineMutedPlayers) {
    exp['pma-voice'].toggleMutePlayer(mutedSrc)
  }
})

on("pma:mutedPlayerLoaded", (mutedSrc: number) => {
  exp['pma-voice'].toggleMutePlayer(mutedSrc)
})

An easy way to do this would probably be in your framework having a list of muted players by their unique id, when a player loads go through all the players and see if they have that player muted and then toggleMutePlayer for that person (there probably is a better way to do this, its just the best solution I can think of)

1 Like

Hello, I was wondering if you knew if PMA would be causing this issue - We currently have GABZ Mloā€™s and for some reason when the doors are open people cannot hear eachother? It works with the standard MLOā€™s but the GABZ team insists that the issues are script related. Would you happen to know if thereā€™s a specific PMA setup to nullify this issue?

Hello,

i have been looking for an export to make for the proximity to the pass in the qbcore hud but i canā€™t find it can you find the exports for me. im trying to make it so when i change the voice distance, it changes the mic iconā€™s range

it would be very nice if you can find the exports for me

Best regards

hud

Is there a way to make it that you are not getting kicked out of the radio when you die

A feature that is really missing:
only let one user talk on the radio and block all others with a ā€œbeepā€ tone on their side that try to transmit at the same time

1 Like

heyā€¦ I want play your serverā€¦ morp malaysia sserverā€¦ can you?

I have a problem with the radio, somehow you canā€™t hear each other but you can hear the mic clicks.
I canā€™t find the problem anywhere and Iā€™ve tried everything

1 Like

Did you figure it out? Im having the same problem.

Hello my issue is i get this vmenu is set up to ignore permissions, default permissions will be used everytime i load in but i look and its the same as you do in the video so i dont understand what im doing wrong help please?

Hello! Thank you for this amazing resource.

Is there a way to set radios or calls to left or right speaker channels?
Been digging around pma-voice and fivem natives and I canā€™t find a way to do this.

You can probably do it with SetAudioSubmixOutputVolumes - FiveM Natives @ Cfx.re Docs I donā€™t know much about it though