[RELEASE] [VOIP] pma-voice | mumble-voip alternative

Is there a plan to add a voicerange cycle so that players with a maker can see how far they are talking?

macam mana cara nak masuk sini,nk join game gtv mod malaysia?boleh ajar tak kawan??

Hello, I am having an issue with Alt Tabbing out of the game, whenever I do, push to talk gets stuck on and does not turn off. Does anyone have a solution?

@AvarianKnight
How do I get badgers “POLICEEMSACTIVY” /duty to give access to LEO’s to private frequencies?
Has the radio list been implemented to the rp-radio script?

I am having the same issue.

Ive been trying to figure this out aswell.

I already posted a bug report on the github and no one has had an answer yet. One of my friends is having major voice lag with pma-voice on our server. His ping to the server is fine and his game runs smooth but his voice breaks up terrible.

Here’s a clip of what it sounds like…
Twitch audio test clip

Has anyone run into this and now if there is anything we can do to fix it?

2 Likes

FIX: idk if its actually not working but, in your settings in FIVEM: you can go to Settings>Key Bindings> FiveM> Cycle Proximity. Then change it to whatever keybind

radio as item please

We have the same issue :frowning:

i have a lot of problem with the voice chat if someone can help me plz contact me even if it’s paid

Anyone know why I can’t change the broadcast key to caps lock, its left alt and is interfering with Lux Vehicle Controls, siren cycling.

Hi, is there possibility to make players hear you when they are arround while you talk to the radio?

Have been using this without any issues. We especially appreciate the radio submix options.

1 Like

Has anyone else faced an issue where the players have to cycle their voip in settings in order to be heard when connected to the server? they have to do it sometimes during gameplay as well, our pma is configured on an external server to avoid hitches.

Hello man i have problem im on infinity but the system dont functionnaly i dont understand ;(

is there a script or an option that I need to enable to show the player name when talking like vmenu or similar? e.g “Currently talking: [player name]” thanks!

hello how to radio do in esx_item

Is there a way to increase the volume of the in-person chatting, not radio/call. Even on shout, feels like the range and volume is very low.

EDIT: I dont need to increase volume, I need to increase range

im having an issue where the script loads and stuff but the logic is not there,

Ax0v9DH.png (469×54) (imgur.com)
rbhDcuK.png (140×67) (imgur.com)
m8D2Oih.png (104×35) (imgur.com)