[RELEASE] [VOIP] pma-voice - Voice Chat using FiveM's built in mumble server

Today the sound was totally different and understandable so dunno what the issue yesterday was. Many thanks to pointing out the .vue and the .css, was able to move it and feel slightly stupid now :smiley:

1 Like

@AvarianKnight Hey Boss just installed the RP radio but when i open the radio for some reason is not working like when i press CAPS nothing happens

shift +f2? press E to start pres left alt to speak?

while talking, ambient noise disappears, is that normal ?

set this command at your cfg for radio setr voice_enableRadios 1 en for phone = setr voice_enablePhones en put this on your cfg : setr voice_enableSubmix 1

This would be amazing!

Adjust your SFX Volume during Voice Chad for much you want it to reduce sound when some one else is talking

Hello! Recently players in my server started randomly, to stop hearing the other players and the only temp fix was to reset the voice chat from the menu settings. Is there any permanent solution? I use OneSync Infinity with 128 slots in an esx framework.
Thank you in advance!

Is /vsync really removed?

Thanks for the info @AvarianKnight

Verzonden vanaf mijn Galaxy

-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------

Hello sir, I would like to thank you for this awesome release!
I personally like this alot more then mumble-voip!

Life saver! Thank you

how can disable the key voor talking i have DisableControlAction(2, 19, true) – alt or DisableControlAction(0, 19, true) – alt but it does not work they can keep talking in porto

Hello @AvarianKnight ,
with the latest release of PMA-voice voice chat no longer works. (but the radio works)
I tried to put the last available artifact 5102, I also tried with 4837+ but it does not work either (the resource indicates that it missing dependencies (OneSync) but still it is activated)

I would still like to install the 5102 (which is critical) I guess it’s because of log4j but I’m not sure.

1 Like

What?

No idea, VC is still working fine on my end.

Also, the patch isn’t related to log4j.

When you’re handcuffed you can’t talk on the radio

Do i just replace ■■■■■■■■ script to pma-voice for the phone call to work ?

example:
exports.pma-voice:addPlayerToRadio(tonumber(voipchannel))

end)

You would have to use [‘pma-voice’] instead as - isn’t a valid symbol to use in the name

2 Likes

How do you move the display from the bottom right to the top left?

1 Like