[RELEASE] [VOIP] pma-voice - Voice Chat using FiveM's built in mumble server

Ok thx didint notice.

Also, is there a way to change PMA voice default keybinds?
I can find how to change radio ones but not PMA. Ty

we can make calls and radio work fine but we canā€™t hear each other somebody please help us with this no one has answered to this issue.

Read the README

same issue i get calldata
Script ERROR: @ qb-phone_deluxe/client.main.lua:1663: attempt to perform arithmetic on a table value (field ā€˜CallDataā€™)

Use to work fine with mumble-voip but canā€™t use that anymore as i have to use onesync infinity

exports[ā€œpma-voiceā€]:SetCallChannel(PhoneData.CallData+1) is the export thatā€™s giving it an error

im using one sync legacyā€¦do you have any idea its work for one sync legacy?

Hi.
Is it possible to listen to multiple channels at once?
I didnā€™t find the answer in the documentation on github

Not currently, no.

Very nice Script! But can i increase the voice because everyone ist so quiet pls help.

Can I somehow adjust that you can hear other louder in the script?

This resource crashes my server. Iā€™m on the latest artifact.

Fixed: Release v6.2.1 Ā· AvarianKnight/pma-voice Ā· GitHub

This was caused by a replace all error leading to infinite recursion, whoops.

That fixed it. Thanks man!

ā€œCould not find dependency /onesync for resource pma-voice.ā€ we have onesync legacy and this is in the live console any help?

Read the README

1 Like

Unbenannt
is it possible to get something like this to see who is in the frequence? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

is it possible to get something like this to see who is in the frequence

I have everything working but thereā€™s no radio SFX (The radio effect on voices) just clear audio like the person was standing next to me. Also how does one use the phone call feature? Thanks in advance

In v5.2.0 is the UI in the bottom right supposed to light up when youā€™re talking?
It does start successfully on my server, with no errors in the console, however the only indication to myself that I am talking is my characterā€™s mouth moving. The UI does not light up as mentioned in posts above (though the posts above donā€™t note what version theyā€™re using that it lights up).

I am using v5.2.0 per this v6.0.0 release message "This is a breaking version release and requires the use of server version 4834 or higher, if youā€™re not comfortable using a non recommended server version please use v5.2.0

Does it need one sync?