[RELEASE] [VOIP] pma-voice - Voice Chat using FiveM's built in mumble server

Yes you have to add ace permissions

ok what phone system does this work for or was setup to work for?

what the ace permissions for /mute ?

It wasn’t ‘setup’ to work a specific phone system, though other phone systems can easily add support by changing the mumble-voip export to pma-voice

Hay i have tried this and mumble they some times work there is no errors to go off but the voice chat dose not work do you know what im doing wrong ive already checked if i have anyother voicechats i dont do i have to install something else?

What?

It’s not working

Players will get issues where if players enter their grid, they can lose the players voice, and have to turn voicehat off and on, then it works again. Could it be something with zoneRadius?
And i have a little clip, where you see a person coming, but for the guy sitting he can’t hear him.
Until he turns voicehat off and on.

We are running artifact 3860 and OneSync Legacy with around 80 players.
And using client build 2189 (could be problem)

1 Like

Do you plan on adding the ability to see who is talking?

I tried checking if it was the grid problem it seems not to be I had 10 people help test and they said they couldn’t hear each other. I the only thang I’ve got is disconnected from mumble server with addres hidden but reconnect after

Hmm weird, but if you find any solution to this, please let us know!
This is a problem thats been going on for a long time, and are your server running on OneSync Infinity?

1 Like

To be honest I have no clue what OneSync Infinity is how do I enable it?

I cant seem to get the submixes to work, i am using an external mumble, i dont know if it has a way to fix this.

rp-radio does not work at the distance (infinity), i.e. if the player is in the paleto, you do not hear

If you having issues make sure when you start up the server using “cd ~/fivem_resources && bash ~/fivem_server/run.sh +exec server.cfg +set onesync enabled Infinity” This we make everything sync and start working this is what I used just add " +set onesync enabled Infinity" that to the end of your start up file

I do not understand much about installing pma-voice in another fxserver, someone explain a little?

1 Like

Was told this VOIP thing was probably going to be the death of me but the WArnin-Not connected to Mumble error in the game is going to kill me sooner.

Outside of putting the folder in my resources and calling it, what other configuration needs to happen?

Thanks!

Server version?

■■■■ unfortunately. I find ESX easier

The numbers got filtered out :frowning: