[RELEASE] [VOIP] pma-voice - Voice Chat using FiveM's built in mumble server

Good Morning, I have an issue on all the servers that have pma voice I need to press both buttons the radio and my voice activision key to talk in radio.

Where do I change the convars?

This isn’t something I can fix, but it is already known.

In your Server.cfg

I had the same issue all of a suddon, will it solve the issue if i downgrade the artifacts ?

No, its only an issue on canary and might already be fixed already.

Would I be able to set convars through txAdmin Console as well?

Its recommended to do them in your cfg (which you can edit with txAdmin quite easily) as you have to set them every startup (which the server.cfg does)

Hello this is what happens when i try to cycle the voice on F11 any idea why?

you on a dev version?

i fixed that but how do i enable the radio i start it but when i type /radio nothing happens

I got the radio and everything to work but when i want to choose frequency when i click enter and if i put numbers in 1 ,2 ,3 or 4 it uses item in hotbar in inventory, do you know how can i fix that?

How can I check if external server is working?

You’ll be able to talk to other players

What Phone system can you use for this

Is it possible to do ls-radio for pma-voice or only rp-radio?

im using ls-radio with pma-voice right now. no problem

So whats the trick to get this rp-radio to work in-game? I’ve tried everything I can think of, the resource is on (obviously), but nothing, no errors, won’t open or anything

Don’t really know the current issue, we use the same version of the resource on our server and it works fine, though I Want to eventually release a version with a UI but I cant make ui :laughing:

Am I only one with issue? PMA-Voice works fine, but RP-Radio doesnt work :confused: