[Release] VehicleSpawner - /vs - Config file - Categories & more!

For a noob like me, it could be really nice with an example of the server.cfg and the config.ini. to see how it should look please :slight_smile: Because i dont know how it should be in server.cfg. also in my server folder i have a folder called “resources” where all my resources are, should i then make a new folder also called “resource” and put the files in there? i can also see my resources starts not from server.cfg but from server_resources.cfg. as i am using something called Devonetwork files. I am from Denmark. i think devo is a danish mod. i am still a noob trying to help my son with his Fivem server. Can anyone help please :slight_smile:

When player spawned 25-30 cars their map gets texture losses. How can i fix this issue ?

This has nothing to do with our resource.

Kind regards,
London Studios

When i create a new category, it does not appear in game and i have it formatted as listed above?

1 Like

I hope this forum is still active. I have 161 cars I’m trying to load with 28 Categories The biggest Catergory is the Civilian one, now if I get rid of the other 27 categories all the civilian cars will load up. If I dont then only 5 of the cars load up. Any help would be amazing

when i press /vs its not working

How do you add sub-categories?

Hello, I have recently installed this for my server, when I insert the spawn code = name for addon cars, it says it is not a valid spawn code in game.

You have to type it in your server’s chat

Hello, i got a question. How do you make it where in the vMenu you unlock cars based on your rank?

can this be compiled to use a keybind?