[Release] Vehicle Whitelist

Inferno Collection: Vehicle Whitelist

Build Status

Public Beta Version 1.1

Allows server owners to place vehicles into predefined whitelists in the config, which will then require the respective password in-game before players can enter these vehicles. Passwords are set in the server file. Please note, that for players to enter a vehicle they have not got the password to, such as a suspect getting into a Police Car, they will need to be placed in the vehicle via an external script.

Presently, the following can be customized:

• Which vehicles are in which whitelist.
  • The passwords for each whitelist
  • Adding and removing vehicle lists

Development Showcase Video

Pictures

Download Link

The Inferno Collection Team

3 Likes

nice script

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

I want to know why your light is on. If you can tell me how to make it, it’s really good. Sorry, my English is not good

great job man, is there anyway to lock the cars for jobs? like only police can use police cars and only medics can use ambulance and other jobs also… (i mean without command and by default)
thanks

1 Like

Amazing thus far, however, if you spawn a vehicle and immediately are put inside of it, the script does not activate and the vehicle is not locked. Any way to fix this?

As I mentioned in the video, you need to manage your spawning permission correctly if using something like vMenu.

idk if this is just me but i added a staff section, didnt work, tried using military section, got error 54 because the string Class. how do i fix?

Addition to my last comment
SCRIPT ERROR: @inferno-vehicle-whitelist/server.lua:54: attempt to call a string value (local ‘Class’)

ref (@inferno-vehicle-whitelist/server.lua:54)

SCRIPT ERROR: @inferno-vehicle-whitelist/server.lua:54: attempt to call a string value (local ‘Class’)

ref (@inferno-vehicle-whitelist/server.lua:54)

Check your syntax.

where is the snytax?

Love it!

Hey!
I get this when I enter an vehicle in console:

same with me