[Release] Vehicle Key Chain v4.1.4 [ESX & QB]

What does it do exactly?

This resource provides you with the means to manage your vehicle keys. You can create more keys and give them to other players or exchange the locks on your vehicle to invalidate all keys for it.

Showcase video:

Requirements

Features

• Create new keys at a keymaker location.
  • Give keys to other players.
  • Give a vehicle / master key to another player.
  • Invalidate keys by exchanging a vehicles lock.
  • Creating / invalidating costs money.
  • Define jobs with vehicle model / plate to give workers access to those vehicles.
  • Use NativeUILua OR ContextMenu (or use your own using the built-in exports).
  • Blacklist for certain vehicle models that prevents players from creating / giving keys.
  • Several exports to e.g. get keys from players or create temporary keys (more below).
  • Button and command to lock your vehicle.
  • Button and command to open key menu (only NativeUI).
  • Hold LeftAlt and right click the keymaker/your player character/other player characters for menus (only ContextMenu).
  • Everything is configurable.
  • Script can be restarted any time.
  • Uses the Asset Escrow System (only core functionality - that should not be changed anyways - is encrypted).

Performance

• Client Side: 0.02-0.03ms when idle and up to ~0.20ms when using the ContextMenu
  • Server Side: 0.00ms

Where can I get this?
This script is currently purchasable for 7.50€ (without tax) at: https://kiminazes-script-gems.tebex.io/package/4524211

Patchnotes

Can now be found on my Github page.

Check out my other scripts as well!

4 Likes

+1 Looks awesome

1 Like

Wenn i give my Key another Player, i give my car with, so i “Sell” my vehicle ?
it would bee nice

Is this a question or a feature request? :smiley:

If it is a question: No, that is not possible at the moment.

If it is a feature request: That could be something for an update, yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok take it as Feature request :slight_smile:

• Handing over a key without handing over the car

• Handover of a key with car delivery

I’ll take it into consideration for the next update then :slight_smile:

1 Like

can you write me then ? :smiley:
then i buy it

I will probably forget that. But you can hit the bell icon in the right and watch for new messages.

1 Like

New update that is changing and adding a few things :slight_smile:

Feature request:

2 types of keys (1 just for unlocking/locking the car, 1 unlock/lock + garage access)

Have u done it? :slight_smile:

Is it in the patch notes? :wink:

• Fester Besitz fĂĽr Fahrzeuge mit Kennzeichen mit weniger als 7 Zeichen.
    maybe? :wink:

I see… Yea, that is misleading.
But that refers to a bug being fixed. The script had problems with vehicles with only 6 letter plates or less.

Fixed a small error. Only the client.lua changed, nothing else.

Fixed a duplication glitch.

Update fixing a few issues and adding categories to the ContextMenu when having more than X vehicles for a better overview.

This is a great mod it fixed my not getting a key when you buy a car issue. drop and start !!! great job !

1 Like

Just fixed a glitch when not using the key for the key menu (default K).

New update adding the ability to give a vehicle to another player (can be turned off in the config) and a blacklist for vehicle models that prevents players from creating / giving keys.