[RELEASE] v2: Fix holes and customize the map

thank you very much for this your a life saver :smiley:

I could add peds in the places in the next update as strippers, security, dancers or take a tutorial to teach everyone we need because the seats are empty and I do not know how to put peds on every line

We will all be grateful

Hello, when i change amunation and meth in afterhour nightclub nothing is changing, i’m using this : AfterHoursNightclubs.Interior.Details.Enable(AfterHoursNightclubs.Interior.Details.vaultAmmunations, true, refresh). So did i make a mistake or i just dont know where i can see changes ?

You need to set refresh to true

hello, Please have a question:
How did you solve the problem of not showing some things in the map such as door or bed …
I tried several attempts with this map but to no avail
https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/hospital

I guess you need to enable hospital props using [Release] Hospital props

It adds these items in the vault of the VIP room, on the shelves behind the door.
I didn’t add a way to open these doors yet

Thank you very much

Is it in this part of the VIP room ? I dont found it o_O’

AfterHoursNightclubs.Interior.Details.Enable(AfterHoursNightclubs.Interior.Details.vaultAmmunations,true, true)

@Bob_74 Hey just returned from a 2 month brake from fivem, is there anyway you can add npcs to the nightclubs? :thinking:

Hi,

Will he have fixtures for TVs or is there already a solution ?

Thank you so much

Does anyone have this workshop?

What IPL?

What coordinate?

I just downloaded this modification for my FiveM Server. How do I enter the House, Club…etc? Please if anyone can be of assistance, let me know. Reply here or add me on Discord
Hunter H.#7470

As mentioned multiple times, you’ll need to create your own teleports. This only loads the interiors and allows you to customize them.

@Higor_Andres: This is the mod shop of the CEO garages (have a look at the wiki here)
I guess the floor that is used is the alien one: ImportCEOGarage1.ModShop.Floor.aliens

@Paulll: The vault is located inside the wall in the VIP room, I do not provide a way to open it at the moment: https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/QYGrLENCaLJbUVvEQLcMdN.jpg

@David_Carneiro: Of course you can add NPC in FiveM. Just spawn them as any other NPC.
I didn’t test this but it should work:

local model = "U_F_Y_DanceBurl_01"
local pos = GetEntityCoords(playerPed)

RequestModel(model)
while not HasModelLoaded(model) do Wait(1) end

CreatePed(5, model, pos.x, pos.y, pos.z, 0.0, true, true)
2 Likes

Thank you Bob!

I’ll take it easy, thank you for your help.

— Edit post motive show result

1 Like

Thank you sir for the information!

I’ll add some to the nightclub and send you some screenshots! xD

how to you make solomun be there ?

The west maze bank is glitching out and has invisible walls and stuff! Any help?

if anyone still didn’t get the arena interior here you go. the marker is near arena entrance
arena.zip (1.8 KB)

1 Like