[RELEASE] v2: Fix holes and customize the map

You can find every informations about the contract dlc over here:

there is a way to enable penthouse door ? and other interior than the empty one!

hello i have a little problem the textures are blinking i didn’t do anything special (pos : -786.8663, 315.7642, 217.6385)

How to correct this kind of problem?

Thank’s

do you have a example for this? cheers

1 Like

I have a problem with the bottom of Pillbox. Using the default map, there is a concrete box that I can walk through and the complete back of the bottom of Pillbox I can walk through including the garage doors in the back as well. Help!

i need hwlp qith my maps i dont kno why buy by the main gunshop all the cars that are coming from the hospital will peer off towards the left nd keep going until the hit the wall and then some of them go through the wall and keep going through stuff all the way into the main clothing like the buildings are invisible when but u cant walk through them and its only npcs who do this

Hey, please update for mpchristmas3, Los Santos Drug Wars DLC, 2802 FiveM build
thks

New to all this, I added this and it fixed all my issues expect the larry’s RV is gone

Hello I’ve been using your script for nightclub from after hours for a while, but if I customize by myself some stuf, it doesn’t do anything. For example, podiums, turntables and details never change even if I copy exactly same line from your code. On the other hand lights and dry ice working just fine as I set. I don’t use any other script for that club. Do you know what could be cause of this thing? Thanks

I have this type problem

I can’t get in the ymap when i delete the ymap then there is gta online latest dealership and when i put back the ymap i try to go in then i get blocked i can’t go

Why?

Hey can you put the arena workshop in

does this help also with pillbox paid by gabzpillbox where i cant enter on the top level and also no stairs are in ?

You would need to disable pillbox in bob74_ipl so that it’s accessible and loads correctly with Gabz

1 Like

Possible to update for Los Santos Drug Wars ?

i fell trough the map on the oneils map ): anyway to fixx this?

Does anyone have any ideas how to make this work with New York map? Is It even possible?

I see coord’s for the small, medium, and large warehouse, Just no IPL’s. How would i call upon these from an IPL format cause when i use the IPL they use it doesn’t pull it correctly and just tries to load the interior.

Does this load a ipl for the mandzro ranch

I want to upload to the map or to my MLO props used in the latest dlc.
The problem is that when these props are spawned in the CW (they are displayed), I collect the manifest as usual. There is no prop data when logging into the server.

DLC: mpchristmas3
Prop: xm3_int2_xm3_blender_01
ytyp: xm3_dlc_int_02_xm3

Prop has no parent, no lod. There is nothing that could prevent it from spawning on the map in a custom ymap.

I uploaded “bob74” and “online-interior” resources to the server.

If you take all the contents of the dlc.rpf of interest and run it on the server through the steam folder as a separate resource, this fixes the problem, but is a heavy load for the server.

Are there any options to declare prop data via lua so as not to re-upload a ton of dlc files to the server.

gameBuild 2699, I need it to work on it without switching to a more recent build.

I remember way back that there was a way to edit the interiors so they are not the stock resources. Is there a way to edit the IPL so you can change how the Yacht looks and such? I remember experimenting with that a while ago, but I forgot how I managed to do it.