[Release] [v1.2] npc_bounty - A highly configurable resource for co-op PvE

you can use this

RegisterServerEvent("bounty:GiveItem")
AddEventHandler("bounty:GiveItem", function(x,y,z)
  local _source = source
  local xPlayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(_source)
  --local myPed = GetPlayerPed(_source)
  --local myPos = GetEntityCoords(myPed)
  --local dist = #(vector3(x,y,z) - myPos)
  --if dist <= 3 then
     xPlayer.addInventoryItem("dogtags", 1)
  --elseif Config.useMythic then
	 --TriggerClientEvent('mythic_notify:client:SendAlert:long', _source, { type = 'error', text = _U'dist_check'})
  --end
end)

but it will be a vulnerable trigger for injectors (modders)

3 Likes

Yea, part of the reason why OneSync is a requirement for this resource. It works fine without it, but you will have security issues.

1 Like

is there a way to make it so if the people leave the area during the gunfight it fails, because people can just start it and drive away and they end up dieing for some reason, then they just go back and collect the dogtags

1 Like

Sure. Should be fixed now. Get the latest version here

1 Like

I have a problem that when I start the mission it displays the location where to go but when I’m there the whole red area is empty. No enemies, no crates. I teleported to the coordinates that were in the config.cfg but it was empty. There was nothing. Any idea? ( The mission was started and the red area was shown. )

i had to kinda search around the area, then the marker changes.

Are you using mythic_notify? And do you have OneSync enabled? Does it say anything in F8?

Yes, everything is enabled and nothing in F8.

Let me try around a bit. If I’m not able to reproduce it, I don’t know if I’ll be able to fix it :confused:

Wait! I have this error

You will need to use the latest version of mythic_notify which I have linked in the first post.
If you don’t want to do that, set Config.useMythic to false.

Okay, big thanks mate

1 Like

If you get this error you can just set this config to false?

Config.useMythic = true-- change this if you want to use mythic_notify to draw notifications - (true/false)
1 Like

Yep it worked thanks

The NPC just watched and they didn’t attack us … help me fix it
And how to display co-op GPS with friends
Thank you

Please explain in detail what you’ve done for that to happen and check F8 for any errors. Otherwise I am unable to reproduce and fix issues.

1 Like

Wait for me a little bit
update video for you

NPC no att

I’ll look into it.

1 Like

@LOL_Highlight Not sure what’s going on, tested it with multiple people and wasn’t able to reproduce it. Disable anything that touches NPCs behavior such as menus or CalmAI scripts.

1 Like