[RELEASE] [UPDATED 19.12.2019] Stress System with logs by utku, esx_status

MEDIUM_EXPLOSION_SHAKE bu tarz efekt kodlaırnı nereden bulabilirim???

DEATH_FAIL_IN_EFFECT_SHAKE
DRUNK_SHAKE
FAMILY5_DRUG_TRIP_SHAKE
HAND_SHAKE
JOLT_SHAKE
LARGE_EXPLOSION_SHAKE
MEDIUM_EXPLOSION_SHAKE
SMALL_EXPLOSION_SHAKE
ROAD_VIBRATION_SHAKE
SKY_DIVING_SHAKE
VIBRATE_SHAKE

bilinenlerin listesi bu

Hello, How can I make stress rise over time?

can i use QB-HUD (ESX Compatible) to show the Stress?

yes just trigger the status

Hey nice man is there a event to get the speed from car to add stress?

Yes and this

Hey guys , ik this maybe off topic but do anyone have the slightest idea on how I can modify the esx_basicneed script so that I can choose the Prop of the food that I’m eating so that It doesn’t always look like I’m just eating a burger.
esx_basicneeds/client/main.lua

The picture up above is what I’m trying to change , I tried to follow other ways which I thought was the correct way & still didn’t receive the results I was looking for.
esx_basicneeds/client/main.lua

I have found the prop names for the props I want but I have no idea how to modify this script in the way that I can replace the prop_cs_burger_01 selection to another prop selection ( prop_choc_meto ) that would show me eating a different food instead of a burger. If anyone with any knowledge could help me out in any way , I’d would be very thankful .

I keep getting this error before selecting player in esx_multicharachter

[ script:stress_utk] SCRIPT ERROR: @stress_utk/server.lua:29: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)

Greetings, do you know how you could make it so that the doctor can test the player to see how much stress he has?

Anyone running this with Ev-Hud ?

[ script:stress_utk] SCRIPT ERROR: @stress_utk/server.lua:29: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)

same problem bro

Hello, when players logs or relogs, Stress is 100%. How can i set to remember the last status at the moment of log off?

1 Like

updated this script for legacy, removed some errors and got a new esx_basicneeds client to swap out for anyone needing! just posted on forums :smiley: