[RELEASE] [ESX]🛡 TrollProtect - ALL IN ONE SCRIPT | Combat Timer | Weapon Damage | One-Shot-Headshot | Many more.. [PAID]

[RELEASE] :shield: TrollProtect - ALL IN ONE SCRIPT | Combat Timer | Weapon Damage | One-Shot-Headshot | Many more… [PAID]

--------ezgif.com-gif-maker(3)

Hey again Guys, i’m back with another Release!

I hope your all fine. After some days i’m glad to present you my 2nd script.

• TrollProtect - Protect your Server from Trolls
    The most Configurable & yet most finished TrollProtection, for a cheap price.
    It’s the best addition to your Anti-Cheat System to keep also the last Modders/Trolls
    out of your server.

Also i will work further on it within Ideas from the Community.
Updates for Customers are, of course, for free!

-----MOSHED-2022-5-19-11-50-40

---->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MORE DETAILS YOU FIND BELOW[[Preview]]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-----
25% for all who like & comment the Video till 20.05 (Send me the proof of it) :heart:

Picture Preview:

---------------------------------------

(0.05ms Because of the damage things & blacklist needs to be run every frame)

----------------------ezgif.com-gif-maker
You’r tired of Trolls? Get the FULL ~ TrollProtection ~:

(All things mentioned with [CONFIG] can be turned on/off or modified)

DURING THE TIMER:

• NEEDED PLAYTIME: a new Player needs to have the set PlayTime to be able to deal damage with weapons/close combat (Weapons can be added) [CONFIG]

• ANTI-VDM: Turn Vehicle Damage off/on or modify the damage a player makes by vehicle during the timer [CONFIG]

• POSTION OF TIMER: Set the position of the Combat Timer displayed on Screen [CONFIG]

ALLTIME:

• HEADSHOT-ONE-SHOT: Activate/Deactivate , every gun is killing instantly with an Headshot

• BLACKLISTED WEAPONS: which are not be able to use, or you can disable all Weapons [CONFIG]

• RAGDOLL: Forcing the player into Ragdoll mode when using a Blacklisted Weapon. So their easier to catch & jeah bc we can. :wink: [CONFIG]

• DISCORD WEBHOOK: If still, someone is trying to use this weapons, you can set a Discord Webhook to catch them & erase their cheating/modding asses.

• WEAPON DAMAGE: Activate/Deactivate & Modify the Damage of each of your weapons, also you can add new weapons to that list [CONFIG]

• ANTI-GUN-WHIPPING: Activate/Deactivate - No Gun Close Combat (Where you accidentaly kill your mates with)

OTHER STUFF:

• LANGUAGE: Added German/English/Spanish Language, but can also be adjusted by yourself [CONFIG]

• NOTIFY: Added when someones using a blacklisted weapon(Also bc you then know where it comes from, when a weapon is not usable) - Can also be turned off & changed to other Notify[CONFIG]

• Future Updates & Support are included

If you have any further ideas, i’m more then happy to work further on it!

Future Plans:

• Your turn, what you would like to see also in there?

----------------------ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)

• prefetch_playtime (I would have both versions, for licence or steam identifier)
  • Mysql Async/Oxmysql (Async/Oxmysql)
    (For Async it would need a little tweak in the fxmanifest.lua)
    For all things needed i can help you with

[PLEASE PAY ATTENTION]:You need to get sure, you don‘t have other scripts doing the same things. Get rid of them and replace them with this single Ressource.

-----MOSHED-2022-5-18-16-28-47

Price Information:
New Price: 19.99 EUR (without taxes)
Will increasing during adding stuff to it

LINK TO BUY SCRIPT
Code encrypted via FiveM Escrow

Code accessible | No Code encrypted via FiveM Escrow |
| Subscription based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | 500+ |
| Requirements | Mentioned above |
| Support | Yes |
| ESX Only |

Other Releases

• :bearded_person: BeardGrowth+ - Grow Beard like a men
  • :japanese_ogre: [TrollProtect] You’r currently looking

More information or further scripts in the future, you find on my Tebex page:
https://docinfo.tebex.io/

Changelog

Release

1.5 Update
 - /troll [PlayerID] y(es)/n(o) -- Command to Troll the Trolls, Keybinds Actions to them, like
Teleporting/Blackscreen/Ragdoll/and some more (Inspiration from Fraxx Troll Script)
 - Admin Group can be added to exclude the Weapon Blacklist & the Ragdoll

For any misspelings or mistakes in the thread, i’m sorry, as i’m new into this forum.

------MOSHED-2022-5-18-16-17-21

Cheers!

3 Likes

Can you do anti aimbot but still make it to where you can fight the only anti aimbot code you can’t lock up when you fight

Hey thanks for your question.
But i don‘t quite understand what you mean.

Aimbots are mostly covered from Anti Cheat Systems. This works as an addition to an Anti Cheat System.

1 Like

How does this script affect client side and server side? Are many server callbacks being made constantly? I had a resource like this a while ago and it affected server performance too much (server-side)

Hey @iSheesho, the Script itself just sents a Discord Webhook, and using the export of pPrefetch to get the Players Playtime.

So no, Server Side it just get’s the PlayTime of a Player thats all.

New Updated pushed:

no wherre in title does it say esx and when asked for a refund the seller wont

false advertised as he did not put in title or any where on thread requires esx and now refusing to help
Screenshot by Lightshot asd can see not even listed

Hello, as already said it stays in the keywords and also in the title of the script on my tebex.

You couldn‘t oversee it, if you read carefully the descriptions. I don‘t understand really what you mean.

//Edit
The only thing you do is writing that my post will be deleted as you couldn‘t read the description.
It was online now since some months and no one had any problems.

no where does it state dependancys for esx whic is miss leading your advertising your discord which is against fivem rules 2

It‘s in the keywords, description & tebex shop.
Please read carefully.

you just added it Screenshot by Lightshot

Hey we bought your script but it isnt starting anymore. Can you maybe help us? :blush: