[RELEASE] TREW HUD UI - A lightweight HUD for ESX, VRP AND VRPEX

Thanks m8

Hello did you fix this?

im having the same issue

1 Like

hey did you manage to figure this out ?If yes can you share ?

I already set the position for the player detail to the bottom

like this
but everytime i relog, it auto set to the top of the screen

any way to fix it? I don’t understand where goes wrong
plz help

Sooo… The es_extended update made the trew_hud_ui hud dissapear.

Does it work with zap gameserver ?

Does this still work? 2 required addons aren’t there anymore all the rest is set the right way and still no hud showing up.

how to add that icon
unknown

Cash not updating can anyone help me fix this?

1 Like

I would like to have the icons for all accounts, cash, bank, black money and society money enabled, but if a player has $0 of any account, the icon does not appear. I would also like to add drunk (intoxication?) and stress, too. But once again, if there is none, I would like the icon to not appear. I noticed the Cosmo HUD has something similar, the armor, O2 or Stamina icons are not visible until they are in use. That is the sport of effect I am looking for.

How do I take away the trew hud logo in the top right?

Within the Trew_Hud_UI config file you can set the server logo to false and it will remove it.

I was able to remove the speedometer display by going into the main css file and just setting the sizes and fonts to 0px. I assume you could probably do the same for the cruise control.

Or put in your own file. It’s a 90px by 90px .PNG file. I added my own to see what it looked like.

Nice !

I have the following problem, random people just fly out of the car even though they are connected to the car, don’t even need an accident, just a stretch is enough to get you kicked out the whole time

i have a these errors, any ideas on how to fix? all i can see in hud is the speedometer, preferences are set in the config, but no hud appears

1 Like

I’ve noticed that too, this is due to them not being buckled in. You have to either make them buckle in or change the values / remove player trajectory completely in /client/client.lua under “-- Vehicle Seatbelt” (line 175 for me)

i cant get the job to show up im using esx someone please me