[RELEASE] TREW HUD UI - A lightweight HUD for ESX, VRP AND VRPEX

@VortisRD
Speedometer no fonctionnel for me

Itā€™s working here.
Do you use any modified vehicles? If so, try to see in the META files to categorize the vehicle properly.

I use both is on basic vehicles that make me the same thing

Well, Iā€™ll run a couple of tests later and then Iā€™ll post it here. But it is working 100% on my end though. Iā€™ll keep you posted.

Outstanding script, thank you very much for sharing. Iā€™m curious to know why a fuel gauge does not exist for boats and flying vehicles. Does Fuel not apply to these vehicle classes?

1 Like

I didnā€™t do fuel on those because of some reasons. On my experience playing RP servers, most of them donā€™t use flying vehicles (like air planes and jets), being mostly gliders, and boats that are used are just sail based boats.

And another thing is: FiveM canā€™t tell if a glider is different than an air plane or a jet ā€¦ neither can tell if a boat with sails is different than a jet ski. They are categorized only as ā€œboatsā€ or ā€œplanesā€. That being said, it would be visually weird to have fuel gauge on non-fuel vehicle.

Thank you for your compliments :smiley:

in vrp is making mistakes on the console and no job or money appears

Really a nice HUD, and WORK !!!
Thank you my friend.

But I have a little problem with the: showDate = false, nothing change and I can see the date in BR languageā€¦ not english too.

Can you fix this problem ? (EDIT in ESX system)

2 Likes

same, the config doesent work^^

Gentlemen, the script is working correctly. just read the instructions

1 Like

Mmh, on my side only the car hud work, all other donā€™t without any error

same only car hud work

my server vrp

@BRHOOO7OOOM @Rubylium @Capi @OriginPT I just uploaded a fix for VRP/VRPEX versions. Download it again and try it, please. :slight_smile: Thank you

1 Like

how i can add second job, i already have, but i want add to UI ESX

1 Like

@Emrys @U4A_Los_Angeles I updated some files and managed to enable and disable the server logo, as well as the voice. Test it out. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, how to add second job line? (job2 is second job variable)

I donā€™'t know how you coded the ā€œsecond jobā€. But if you want to know how I set it up, look on the server.lua, by the JOB thing, and add your second job variable there.

I had to agree that, on my VRP/VRPEX versions, it contained a little bug, but mostly yeah, some people are having problems because they donā€™t know how to read instructions. :smiley:

can you show me an example please, i already tried all, but dont work

I added lines, i restarted but it dont show

1 Like