[Release] TrainJob ~ Simple Job using TrainSportation

I downloaded the 2 scripts again on the site and put it on my server and the same error appears unfortunately …

The only other thing I can think of is making sure when you add the resource to add TrainSportation before maybe?..

start TrainSportation
start TrainJobs

In __resource.lua for TrainSportation there should be a line like this:

export ‘createTrain’

If not add it

Edit:
That is my bad! I forgot to add that line to the git repo :dizzy_face: If you redownload TrainSportation It’s fixed now, or if you want to just add the export line above and it will work!

1 Like

into trainJob _ressource.lua comment ligne 9
like this :

resource_manifest_version '44febabe-d386-4d18-afbe-5e627f4af937'
client_scripts {
	'shared.js',
	'client/client.js'
}

server_scripts {
	'shared.js',
	--'server/server.js'
}

Error into log server site when you start. Northing existing in your repo. Maybe it’s a mistake ?

Thx for sharing

Yeah I forgot to remove that! I’ve already fixed everything in both repos!

1 Like

Hello I have the same problemn am To_siq1 and I have the laster version of train spot please can you help me

and the server is vrp by duko.

Install this

Then TrainJob

1 Like

so how could you add it to where you get money or add it to the job system?

2 Likes

same as any other delivery job, set up the waypoints and trigger payout when they arrive at the destination.

1 Like

Thanks for great work
It is possible to whitelist this feature? Like with simple checking name of character or steamid?

Thanks

Is there a way to help me with doing something similar to this job? Want to create a pilot job for ESX compatible and work with their bank systems and such

Is there any update were you can earn money with this script

1 Like

Hi!

This resource is cool and people love it.

If we press F we do get a red line from our belly. How to stop this?

Also, how can we remove the coordinates on DEL?

1 Like

How to delevry the train?

1 Like

Hey!
Anyone know that How to give player money/items by using JS?

2 Likes

Hi, I am having the same problem as the lads above. I did everything according to instructions, it did not work, i tried to install it again and do as you said, still nothing. I’ve tried everything and i still get the error when i press to spawn the train (no such export…). This seems like an awesome script but it’s a pity that I does not work :frowning: Any ideas what could help?

did you solve the no such export problem?

Hello everyone, I added to the script some small lines to cancel the job in case you need it. Inside the file “client.js” in the empty line 51 you can add this:

if (IsControlJustReleased(0.73)) {
Config.ObjectiveActive = false;
}

I hope this is useful, regards

I have noticed that pressing the “delete” key has a kind of “Debug” command which makes some coordinates appear on the screen, if you want this not to happen, just change this in the “client.js”:

var debugPos = false;
setTick(() => {
if (IsControlJustReleased(0,214)) {
debugPos = !debugPos;
}

For this:

var debugPos = false;
setTick(() => {
if (IsControlJustReleased()) {
debugPos = !debugPos;
}

In this way we will remove the key assigned to the function.

Is that possible to change the train’s length?

how can i add “rewards” so that you get money for finishing the ride?