[Release] TokoVOIP: a TeamSpeak based voip system

Any one else having the issue were the animation dosent play? in c_TokoVoip.lua row 138-172 is

check the radio channel. Animation will be if channel < 100

huh didnt understand a thing you just typed and didnt make any sense either

How do I configure the channels for Police/EMS/etc.

Do I have to manually create TS3 channels or what am I supposed to do?

Thank you.

when changing the range of voice in top left it changes on the normal pink bar but doesnt change in the top left any ideas why?

1 Like

is there a way to use this script with the GCPhone?
if not is there a phone that works with tokovoip?

Yes you can use it with GCPhone. @MonsterZockerHD has done a tut here: The Tutorial for GCPhone

Players logging in to the server can talk but cannot hear. Sometimes the player can hear everyone or can’t hear anyone. This problem is solved when we restart plugin from the console, but annoying. Players feel uncomfortable. How can I solve this problem?
Teamspeak version 3.9.1
Tokovoip version 1.3.3
Plugin version 1.2.5

3 Likes

I’m having this problem too

Same Problem ı need too help.

I thought I fixed that c_util issue, but I made typo, oops.
Fixed it in v1.3.4
Please tell me if that solves your issues.

1 Like

Is it possible to make it work for Discord?

No discord doesn’t have the APIs

Thanks for the addon but I have one problem that I could not fix.Can someone help me about this one ?
I want to use old TeamSpeak version due to new one is very expensive in our country.

What do you mean its expensive?, Teamspeak is completely free, Updates are aswell so updating shouldn’t cost you any money.

same… need help

:warning: TeamSpeak 3.3.0 or higher is now required to use the plugin. :warning:

Hi

https://gyazo.com/b0aacdae2c706ea54e1d8ea4142813f3

Im having this issue, where it just says its offline, I have updated it to the latest version, my TS is up to date, im not sure what to do

Any help is appreciated thanks

Silly

Any way to remove the black screen?

with which resources exactly is that feasible? :frowning: