TigoAntiCheat 3.0 (BETA) | FiveM AntiCheat by PoodFood | VPN & Country Blokker included

how to set admin ???

Hey. Is this an ESX only release? Or can i use it on VRP?

to remove the ban, I cleared or banlist.jason, the ban continues , sry my english

1 Like

all i did was load in and i got banned
Player has tried to trigger ‘esx:triggerServerCallback’ event

If you read the readme.md it says:

“In order to use this anticheat, all esx: , esx_ etc. must be renamed. The anticheat replaces esx_... server calls to perm bans.”

You need to do that or if you are too lazy, you could just empty the file on server/anticheat/esx_fake_events.lua so nothing triggers the fake events.

Nasa Level shit :joy:

Use this instead of having 900 lines.

"In order to use this anticheat, all esx: , esx_ etc. must be renamed. The anticheat replaces esx_... server calls to perm bans.

Change e.g. esx_drugs to tac_drugs (only EventHandlers , ClientEvents and ServerEvents , leave resource folder just the orignal resource name example: esx_drugs )." -straight from the GitHub repo

I’m gonna fix this, it’ll be a lot nicer and clearer.
Thank you for the tip

You can use this with vRP also you just need to edit the file “esx_fake_events.lua” and add the vRP events you whish to block see above comments for a list of exploitable events

1 Like

I’m going to add these events to the AntiCheat later, but what you said is possable and right

1 Like
add_ace group.admin tigoanticheat.bypass allow
add_ace group.admin tigoanticheat.commands allow

set tigoanticheat.bypassenabled true

Then admin’s won’t be banned and can’t be banned at all by TigoAntiCheat.

thank you all for the help

where i put in the add_ace ?

1 Like

In your server.cfg file.
Helpfull link: Basic Aces & Principals overview/guide

2 Likes

So do we need ESX ??

1 Like

Nice Realese, Like the concept!

But, So this means you just gotta change esx_ to tac_ when injecting? Isnt that a little bit to obvious and easy for the injectors to change? And really, If they do a server dump they have all the ‘working’ event names again?

Great Job!!

can you made vRP version Please :pleading_face::pleading_face:

thank you :heart:

Is this AntiCheat helpfull by LynxMenu or Brutan?

I have now received a number of menus Lynx, Brutan etc and will looking at there source code and block them in all possible ways.

1 Like

You don’t need ESX to use this, it doesn’t use external dependencies. He is only currently focused on ESX events. I am going to change this so he will also ban on vRP events.