TigoAntiCheat 3.0 (BETA) | FiveM AntiCheat by PoodFood | VPN & Country Blokker included

Thanks for reporting this, I will check this out, I its possible that there is a little bug in the anti godmode, I will check this out tomorrow.

Oki doki thx

If I use tigoanticheat I have to edit the esx or the part that might cause the event to be used differently and then use tigoanticheat Check the translation of the translation and then ban Am I correct?

So far i have been testing your anticheat on a dev server only issue i have seen is that hackers would give people weapons and then they would get banned so had to make another function for just a discord alert.
Also anyway for the bans to get removed from in game? like a /anticheat unban “steamname” ??
Also to stop peds spawning by hackers?

Thanks for the great anticheat well done

so basically, utilizing a lua executor, i could just emit the tac_drugs:something.
these anti cheats are so retarded

1 Like

Hey, have a question about script blocking. Is this MOD will be problem for players, because i want to enable client scripts so my player (also admins and i) to use it in the server.

I will be so happy if i can whitelist only this mod.

esx:getSharedObject ban again xd how?

Ban “'esx_jobs:giveBackCautionInCaseOfDrop” How? Im loading on server

Works great, used a replace.py script to automaticly rename every event. Still some mods stopped working. I just disabled trigger ban and only use injection ban. Works fine for now :ok_hand:

1 Like

plz help Reden: Speler heeft een esx:getSharedObject getriggerd

When you say you need to set up a webook in server.cfg, what do you mean?

1 Like

Who? I?

Because you didn’t read the Github repo you just downloaded and started the resource

i must chance this by esx_entendet too?

Yo, good for modifying the godmod in the car but there, the players are ban as soon as they enter the server with ‘esx: getSharedObject’

Uhhhhhhhhhhh this is great???

If you use ESX, all your players will get banned when they join the server

It should be possible to “whitelist” events - If a player join the server he/she will be banned for “esx:getSharedObject”…

You can just comment out the event or you can change the event name in the es_extended code but then you would have to change all your scripts to use your edited your event name

Read the Github repo don’t just download scripts and insert them into your server.

1 Like

If u set it the way your suppose to the players wont get banned only cheaters will

2 Likes