[Release] Terrov Series - Graphics, Visuals, Textures, Physics Modifications

when i try to unistall

depends if i remember correctly you have to use the uninstaller im not sure if you are referring to the La roads, revo etc or terrov itself

But why remove our solutions? It doesn’t make any difference. People are highly disappointed because of this situation. Perhaps signing the modifications may be a quick and easy solution to the problem. If you would like to consider that… please do let me know and I can supply final versions. Also a private discussion may be a good idea just so we can both be informed on both sides of the situations.

Thanks.

Hopefully this gets resolved, I only just started realising why my LA Revo wasn’t working, and now that I’ve started using the devMode launcher, It’s being removed :frowning:

Honestly, I think you should get it signed. That should be the best solution to the issue. Keep us posted!

Everyone please take a look at this article RFC: FiveM Mod Library

1 Like

I am so happy to be a support management member and the lead bot dev for this community!

1 Like

Outdated Texture Packs

Hey! I can’t figure out how to install ProjectReload… Can someone help? thx

is there still no way to get the CFX mod dev mode enabled red text to go away?

1 Like

does this effect the colored headlights?

i cant get the LA Revo to work on fivem

Followed each step correctly but can’t seem to get the new LA Roads to work on FiveM anyone able to help me out?

The roads from 50 meters are yellow is there a fix i have Nvidia card

Go to Nvidia Control Panel > Manage 3D settings > Look at Global Settings > Change Anisotropic Filtering to x16. Fixed it for me :slight_smile:

any got a download link for the old LA roads and LA billboards so I don’t have to deal with the red text

Is there a fix at all for the taxi lights/ parking ambers on vehicles being so bright? and also when it snows and is daytime is superrr bright. can this be fixed at all?

1 Like

NVR Clouds only working for once time only, how to fix ? after i relog the game, there is not working anymore

Is there any updates to when the New pack of textures with LA Roads,Vegetation,Billboards and all that will be released?

Hi! Which options i have to use in ReShade Menu?