[Release] Telegrams

Remove line 10 in fxmanifest if you use VORP

1 Like

hello my friend when i send to some one telegram the script i ask my for the first name , last name and massage i want change to only for id and than massage

hello, good job, it doesn’t give me an error in any console but it always tells me that the first or last name is not correct, can you help me?

Howdy! This warning will show when the first or last name does not much that of one in your database. This script uses the first and last name as the players unique identifier rather than than players server identifier, to allow telegrams to be sent to offline players. Please ensure the first and last name you enter therefore exactly matches that if those stored in the database.

1 Like

Hello there,
Am I the only one that don’t have the notification when I receive a Telegram ?
Instead, I got, the “You received a Telegram” Notification when i Send one …

Any help would be helpful, thanks for you share and your support :wink:
Have a nice day :wink:

PS : I’m using RedemRp

This should now be fixed :+1:

1 Like

Great Troye :wink:
Appreciate It. Gonna try this as soon as possible :wink:
Thanks for your work and share.

1 Like

problem

This seems to be broken for the new VORP 2.0 release. Any chance it could be updated?

For me the only thing that is not working in VORP V2.0 is the Spacebar.

1 Like

great job

That’s not a problem… It’s just tell you that you don’t have any telegrams

1 Like

@twig_masters and @Marcofournier

Telegrams was broken prior to the VORP 2.0 release when CFX did an update. It has not had the ability to use the spacebar, and people would just use a . or a * to split up their words within the telegram message.

1 Like

mine opens but i can not close it

when sending telegrams to another player…“message” the spacebar doesn’t work when typing something out… also was unable to send telegram to the player

Same to me, Spacebar, not works. any news ? tks guys.

In my Case telegram uses “g” to open Menu. First time Window didn`t close an Buttons cannot be used.

Solution: rename the folder to “telegram” and edit it in server.cfg

For the Spacebar Problem is the question is Space called in your Core mod? I Use Dokus Core (Vorp) in config.lua it looks like this:

Keys = {
– keyboard
[“SPACEBAR”] = 0xD9D0E1C0,
}

maybe you can use it?

i don’t use vorp but thanks for the info… will add it in

how you start the telegram ? ensure telegram ?

I installed this script, and I see a mark on the map, however, the text and the ability to open the telegram menu did not work for me, there were no errors in the console or in the client