[Release] Tattoos Shop and Degrade Hair [ESX / QBCore / STANDALONE][PAID]

Yes, just configure the ‘tattoos’ table in ‘kash’s multi char’ and everything should work correctly.

only problem i am having that it not showing the blips on the map

I sent you a message in private.

can you put tattoos add on with this script?

Yes, if you do the addons, dlc, hashs correctly, it should work.

i keep getting this error im using the standalone one

It needs the database to save the information in the database, that is, it needs mysql async.

Both the standalone version and the ESX version need the database. The difference between them is that in the ESX version it uses esx’s own functions.

Standalone scripts also depend on other scripts to perform certain things, as is the case with MySQL-Async.

I dont uderstand price when i wanna buy its show something else…

This is the value of the Brazilian real (BRL - Brazil)

BRL to EUR = 24,12 EUR + FEES

i have a problem were the tattoos save on other char with muti char

Update 2.0 (Build 2.0)

Html (VueJS)

• Fixed an index error when browsing tattoos
  • Fixed a font family bug where some customers had a default font family

ESX / STANDALONE

• Updated fxmanist.lua (fx_version)
  • Now you can change the resource folder name
  • Added 62 tattoos that were missing (DLC: Christmas2017 and DLC: Christmas2018)

Attention: If you have made some modifications to better adapt to the server, be careful when updating

Those who have already purchased can download directly from the download link (Build 2.0)

Thanks for the feedback.

I sent you a message in private, it happens, the link is sometimes not sent, I don’t know it happens

1 Like

i got it
and is working good i recomend it 100%

1 Like

Thank you very much, I’m glad you liked :wink: :heart:

1 Like

are all dlc tattoos included?

So far yes, however, you need to activate the build that is explained in the post, without it, some tattoos won’t work

any chance of having this updated to legacy ?! it triggers server errors on identifier when using legacy if i use standalone it works fine but then all characters will have the same tattoos

EDIT: actually nevermind it seems that the update is working fine on legacy ty <3

1 Like

@mxlol

We installed version 2.0 + plus its DB SQL, but after using it for 10+ mins, it has caused our Inventory Conde-b1g_inventory script to lock up so when a user accesses their inventory it locks the character up completely forcing them to Re-Log ( the only reason we know this is there was no error’s/issue’s before the install of the script we bought from you for this tattoo setup ).

Our Server Setup:
Custom ESX Framework
Running Server Build Version: 2189

can we get some Help please, Also sent email to Email shown on Your Tebex.io site as well.

Thanks for your time on this matter.

gj very good Idea

1 Like

Hi im using Qb framework, i was buyed this tatto shop for my old esx , i download the lasta version 2.0 stand alone, and all work nice you go the shops take the tattos but dont seems to save the tattos on the DB , you know qb framework issue ?

1 Like