[Release] Tackle System

For me, it only ragdolls AI not actual people. Any idea why?

it works for me. >>>???>>>>

Could you maybe send me your version? If that wouldnā€™t work, I might be a script confliction or something.

does this script still work, because Ive been having issues with it.

same.

Works on my server. 75% of my tackles fail but there is a 25% that is awesome!

Well isnā€™t that how it is irl? Not always able to hit that perfect tackle 10/10 times

Yeah thatā€™s why its so amazing :stuck_out_tongue:

same problem does not work with one sync

Can confirm. Script does NOT work with OneSync. Iā€™ve tested side by side with and without it.

@Wilberto.Agustin and @RockyMtnAdam. In the client lua, around line 39. (You are looking for the function GetPlayers area). On the line that reads:
for i = 0, 31 do
change that to say:
for i = 0, 255 do
This will fix it for OneSync.

The issue has to do with the Player Loops (known thing about resources and OneSync). 0,31 is limited to only sorting out 32 players. 0,255 will open the loop up for 256 which is what is needed for the loop to process players in OneSync.

@Usher I donā€™t know if you are still messing with this or not as your comment was back in April, but if you have not fixed it and still are interested in this resource, see my previous post here

Thank you so much It works ! :smiley:

1 Like

I tried finding those lines of code forever because that is the normal fix for one sync, wonder why I could never find it?

the videos are not working any more ā€¦ :confused:

Whats The Button?

video donā€™t work

is it non-esx?

1 Like

Yes please help me!!

Hahaha perfect!

Me and my friend were honestly dying of laughter when we first used this tho lol