[Release] StreetRaces - Multiplayer Races with Checkpoints, HUD and more [v1.00]

Fixed the issue and added a positioning system

Thank you very much for the work kefcom!

I have seen some similar racing scripts and I have some suggestions in case you plan to update this script:

• Show the current lap time and the best lap time on the screen.
  • Show on the screen the names of the participants by positions with the time interval to the front and back (even the interval to which it is in first position).
  • Show what position you have been in the race at the end.

These are just some ideas to make this script more and more complete :slight_smile:

Thanks again!

im not able to start a race
i try every command that i see on the forum
/race
/race start
/race start 500
/race start 500 15

nothing seem to work , someone can explain me how to make it work. i try to testing it on a DEV server , im alone on it , did i need to be a minimum of player on ?

thank you

have u tried to set a waypoint and then type the /race start [money here] [time to start] ?

Any way to make it stop every car at the finish line? My friends and I have a problem of flying off the map at the airport :stuck_out_tongue:

@Brent_Peterson Thank you For Such a Cool release. i love it Its Very useful and fun i am working on a Car Based RP server [ IMPACT MOTOR CLUB ] and here is what i Made it.

Sorry for bit of lag…

I used Radial menu [Release] RadialMenu - Configurable menu for chat commands using Wheelnav.js

. . . .

. . .

Good job @Brent_Peterson Keep it up :+1:t2:

4 Likes

you can add a dispatch notification at the race trigger in client file

Anyone know how to add on from kefcom’s edit to make it track the fastest lap and restart the time when they cross the ending checkpoint onto the next lap? Adding onto that, anyone know how to make like a max lap of 7 for example? And would anyone know if there’s a way to save the race data of each person on standalone?

/race save does not work, it tells me to ‘‘phone to saveor cancel’’

how do we make the other players load the race

1 Like

Love the update with laps and especially the custom placing of checkpoints, but would it be possible to have laps and betting still available? Rather than removing betting for the checkpoints?

Guys, any ideas on how to restrict use of noclip (vmenu) while racing?

super :blue_heart:

Awesome script! Only thing im missing is a way to make laps of the race you record. Other then that nice work!

Someone please make it that the chat messages when someone finishes a race also come to discord with a web hook. And the leaderboard also is in the discord.

Where is this at? Ive been looking for someone who edited this to make it have laps and/or position

dont steal script.

who do you mean?

kefcom

Mar 25

Hice una bifurcación de este complemento que elimina las apuestas de dinero y permite vueltas y una forma alternativa de agregar puntos de control que no depende de las carreteras (para carreras aéreas, etc.). GitHub - kefcom / FiveM-StreetRaces: recurso de FiveM para carreras callejeras

NoPixel script