[RELEASE] [STANDALONE] PtWeaponFromCar

PtWeaponFromCar is a fork of ELF_Weaponfromcar, which originally used 3dme.

I have added complete disgregard for 3dme, which is very useful.
For a /me replacement, I suggest RPCC by SenkaWolf.

Download here: Release 2.0 · finlayrough/PtWeaponFromCar · GitHub

Enjoy!

Quick notes:
I will probably not update this, as I believe it is done. Do as you wish with the resource but do not expect a warranty or any help. This is my first proper FiveM release, and I hope it is helpful for you.

Will admit, there are still traces of 3dme exports in the script, but they come to nothing and nothing happens with them (unless you have 3dme installed on your server I believe? But you probably won’t if you’re using this script, and if you do, why are you using this then lol)

2 Likes

Thank you for the release

1 Like

No problem! Happy to help you out

2 Likes

Thanks for release!

1 Like

No problem! Hopefully will try updating this soon for versions above 1604, as the original script only supports one duffle bag in the character selector - I personally run 2372 on my server so I don’t use this script myself currently

hello. great job! can you make it so that the player cannot put away the weapon if there is no transport or bag nearby?

1 Like

I’m not exactly sure, I’m new to scripting and this is just a fork, so I’m not exactly sure of all the functions and exports. Thanks for the review!

ps. If you’re interested in doing that, the project is open source, you can fork or make a pull request if you want to!