[Release] [Standalone] Proper Drift script!

I have privately sent you a video of how the bug occurs

Try it now, we managed to replicate the way you told me and now it seems to work just fine, as it actively checks every frame the value that was causing the unwanted acceleration.

I have discovered that with this last modification there is a limitation problem in the vehicles. If I load the script, the vehicles have a higher base acceleration, and the workshop improvements do not have as much effect, practically minimal.
In summary: somehow the script limits the performance of the vehicle and is not affected by the performance improvements of the workshop

Then I don’t know how to help. I fixed the exploit you discovered and cars work fine for me.

At some point, if you use it with some framework and additional tuning, you need to tweak it yourself for it. As I did for my server.

OK, thank you too. :+1:t3:
If at any time you want to try to solve it, this is the situation:
With the current script, the vehicles gain acceleration in base mode (grip mode) and somehow the script itself limits the increase in power of the vehicle, for example with performance improvements in LS.Customs.
In summary: the driver change bug has been fixed, but the possibility of increasing the vehicle’s performance has been blocked.

@MoravianLion Is there a way to change default toggle button? Thx in advance :slight_smile:

Yes, there is.

Locate the line 25, specifically “IsControlJustReleased(0, 21)” and change 21 to some other button

Hello, is there any way for me to choose which car I want to be, for example “futo”,“adder” in see that I choose all the models from the sport or super list?

No, there isn’t. And I don’t plan to work on this mod any further.

You’re welcome to expand on it yourself, possibly re-release it as well. Co-credit to my name would be nice.

1 Like

Thank you very much and the script is amazing 10/10

Your version works well on my qb server. thanks

How did you get it to work?

server.cfg doesn’t want to ensure the folder at all…

anyone know why im getting height reset on vstancer when using this?

1 Like

I never had any issue when using vStancer with this resource.

Have you tried to replicate the issue without my drift script started? I believe there’s a conflict elsewhere in your scripts, as drift script doesn’t even touch suspension height at all.

Also, don’t use vStancer anymore, it’s obsolete. Last time I checked, there are alternatives that are using actual natives from Tuner update and are much less demanding on client.

is there a way to make different for all vehicle? or it goes same for everything ?

It differentiates between RWD and AWD. But no class or other recognition outside of that.

However, you’re more than welcome to modify the code yourself.