[Release][Standalone] ev-vehware

ev-vehware

A simple vehicle warehouse with NUI.
I made it as fast as I could so if you find any errors just tell me.

[Download]

Video

Features

• Standalone (Framework implementation on Github)
  • Using polyzones to allow multiple places to open UI and to delete vehicles.
  • Easy to configure using a JSON file along with config in the Lua part.
  • Wowie, no price?

Dependencies

License

This project does not contain a license, therefore you are not allowed to add one and claim it as yours. You are not allowed to sell this nor re-distribute it. You are not allowed to change/add a license. If you want to modify or make an agreement, you can contact me. Pull requests are accepted as long as they do not contain breaking changes. You can read more HERE

Acknowledgement

Instructions on Github

10 Likes

Damn Bombay you are crazy bro another paid release for free

1 Like

The download link is broken

1 Like

Thank you for telling me. I have made the repo public now.

Lmao hahaha, you’re going to have enemies for life Bombay hahahahaha

If I remember correctly, you have already uploaded 3 paid free things

Like!

2 Likes

enemies ready ? xD
Nice one paid → free resource .

Respect your efforts

1 Like

Thank you. I try making it the most customizable and easy to understand.

1 Like

i have a idea for future scripts, can you make a nice jobcenter with html and ui every cool jobcenter with ui and html costs lots of moneys,
this is nice to though!

1 Like

ev-jobcenter already exists :heart:

ouuhhh, im not really a big fan of the tablet thing, i was thinking a little bit more like this [ESX] Jobcenter HUD/UI ❤ i would have choosen this but it doesnt work :frowning:
i think you tablet jobcenter thing is a little complex, something like that link in her is more simple :slight_smile:

bro stop the cap it works bro you just have crappy wifi then.

hi can u make it works with qb-vehicleshop ? like if vehicleshop owner order cars drivers can deliver car? and in menu spawns list of vehicle random with cars name in config or something . its just an idea. :slight_smile:

I’m probably not going to make it compatible with any frameworks. It should be easy to adapt to your framework though.

1 Like