[Release][Standalone] 2-Step & ALS(Anti-lag System)

it broke long before that for me like 2 - 3 months ago

how would i make the 2step activate at a higher rpm?

for everyone

any luck with this ?

can someone please tell me how to get this on to my offline game i been looking for something like this since may this year.

hey. this driving me crazy. i want to make it not sync to other player. i have removed completely all server side related and other users still can hear. if u can help me i will be appreciated. here what i did so far
antilag.rar (1.7 KB)

how can i put this in my single player game???

1 Like

I got it working somehow, I can add cars and remove cars from the list, even the addon cars. Everything is working. Very nice script!

OLD Demoā€™s
[https://streamable.com/nn79b5]
2-Step/launch control
[https://streamable.com/2k2yl3]

well since people keep asking for it , here is my spaguetti code & tweaks i had done a while back .
keep in mind this is old code and there is probably better ways to do this, it works with ESX 1.XX but should be pretty easy to make standalone.

• Commands toogle : [ /antilag, /2step, /launch ](events are there if you want to add it to your menu)
  • antilag : activates at deceleration
  • 2step : activates when ā€œSHIFTā€ key is pressed while handbrake is ā€œONā€
  • launch : activates when 2step is maintained for more than 2 seconds (gives you a nice grip boost)
  • ectā€¦ check out my original ā€œanswerā€ to this thread.
    :peace_symbol: enjoyantilag.rar (169.1 KB)
2 Likes

what the hell is the key ā€œNote1?ā€

2 Likes

Is there any possible way to add this into GTA and not FiveM

2 Likes

Maybe someone will make so it will work only on cars with turbo?

where do i get this version

1 Like

itd be nice if this would work standalone, I hate using esx

1 Like

Is there anyway to make it 2 step at higher rpms

can you make it standalone?

could anyone at all put in just how to change the sound to a sound file rather than an explosion?

:point_up: pretty much what you need to do :grimacing:
:point_down: or use my edit and replace audio filesā€¦

A great script if you like to see your car spit flamesā€¦ BUT, 2 step is a proper launch control that holds your RPM, even if you floor the gas pedal, in place, and spools your turbo up, making the car appear as if it has more power as the lag is completely goneā€¦ It cuts the power which makes the car backfireā€¦

Also ALS makes your turbo spool up, you see ANTI LAG?

So I suggest you either rename the currently misleading name of the mod OR make the 2Step feature actually hold the RPM at a configurable point, regardless of throttle. To simulate that the turbo actually did spool up add, if possible, an extra small percentage to the original power of the until you let go of the throttle or reach speeds where you would have the same performance.

All in all, The script is good JUST for backfires, and itā€™s ALS part if youā€™re looking for a 2 step/ALS script that actually does what itā€™s named afterā€¦ A big no in this state

this dude :nerd_face:, malding so hard