[Release][Standalone] 2-Step & ALS(Anti-lag System)

can you send me your version, please?

1 Like

Can i edit the sound of the ā€œpopcorninā€?

send me please,thx

does anybody know if there is a gta version of this mod?

You can quite easily just yoink the lua, un-fivem it and chuck it in the game. Otherwise you can rewrite it in C#.

Can you please tell me how to do this step by step please and thank you

Step 0: Know enough C# and Lua to start
Step 1: Rewrite the downloaded client script in C#
Step 2: Test
Step 3: Youā€™re done

@T.Silence
You might wanna disable throttle while in 2step mode and keep the RPM floating between 4000 RPM +/ 500RPM (use your rand for that)

Hmmmmm :thinking:

i dont know how to do any of that lmao

Doesnā€™t work. Message ā€œantilagā€ enabled comes up but no bangs from exhaust. Why?

same here

I am currently not working on fivem anymore due to real life work and whatnot.

I am too lazy to search for the files but it was pretty easy to remove the native explosion sound in lua and trigger a nui event to play mutiple different ā€œpops and bangsā€ mp3 files. to give some diversity, i randomized what sound to play and even randomized the volume and pitch. i also bound the flame size to the loundness of the bang i got after randomizing it. quite bang = small to no flame, loud bang = big flame.

those sounds are not native and played on every peds position ā€œ0,0,0ā€ virtually speaking because its played on a website (nui). ive played with the idea to make use of 3d sound but the triangulation math is something that bothered me alot. i tried to get help from this guy and his repository but that didnt go far: https://github.com/plunkettscott/interact-sound/issues/11

i also checked how many exhausts a car has and attached the flame to all ā€œbonesā€. that leads to some interesing bugs where custom cars might have that bone but at a completly wrong position, causing a flame inside the cabine. so if someone remakes the script, they should probably make a little menu where you can enable or disable those bones for specific cars. or test all cars on the server and make a fixed json list, like i did.

that should have answered all questions. you can figure out the rest by googeling and making your own script. its not that hard, you just need to be open to learn something new

3 Likes

can we have the mod to use on the standalone offline single player gta v story mode? this would be so good! beg you this would be amazing :+1:

2 Likes

Does anyone have this working with a server? Such as synced with players so they can hear and see the backfire too? Thank you, would appriciate it

yup. its up and running on mine. tested with other players, it doesnt work when you enter tunnels thou.

Itā€™s fine, our anti-cheat was preventing the explosion apparently.

Still waiting, please, please, please.

Iā€™ve been messing around in SP with this, hate the AI going full tilt.

I found a sound that somewhat resembles the original explosion sound, but itā€™s on the tinny side.

AUDIO::PLAY_SOUND_FROM_COORD(0, "Crate_Land", bonePos.x, bonePos.y, bonePos.z, "FBI_05_SOUNDS", false, 0, 0);

The 3D custom sound actually seems like the best solution, since we canā€™t adjust sound volumes with natives anyway.

how do we change the sound of it?

just letting everyone know if you run your server off zap hosting and update to 29.6.7 the 2 step script will not work properly, you cant add cars to config and if you remove a car from config it will still have 2 step, so if you want to work stay on 28.8.2