[Release][Standalone] 2-Step & ALS(Anti-lag System)

hey man good work on the mod, i was wondering if i could use it for my freeroam server on fivem?

Hey guys, whats up?
Im working on this resource again.

right now ive implemented 2step and antilag synced across the whole server including 3d spartial audio with the actual pops and bangs from real gta cars. I need some more time to work out some hiccups but i will release it soon.

10 Likes

hello guys. maybe someone has e36 antilag?

sick script ngl

so can u walk me thru how to download it

Hey! Im waiting for you to publish your version, question being that I have an rp server and using the command is bad isnā€™t there a way to connect the antilag to a component inside the vehicle? Example if I install the turbo on the vehicle, the antilag is always activated automatically

i mean thats impressive :slight_smile:

I look forward to the script! What time is it? Or can it be solved by working with ITEM?

can i play arround with the loudnes? because for some people its to loud

did someone find a way to whitelist with plates?

1 Like

yo what hud is that.?

1 Like

when are you actually going to release your edit ? or do you just plan on telling every one what you have done to it and not ever release it i mean ? its kinda pointless ?

I dont know yet. Ill add some things but dont expect this to be a ā€œroleplay firstā€ script. Some people might not want to have antilag and or 2step or only have it clientsidie instead of serverside. There are lots of different things to keep in mind that do require some kind of setting. to not be forced by a server, the client only has command or nui methods to enable/disable stuff.

some people have an actual life and you are not getting it faster with this message.

How could i do so 2 step activates when it is betwen 2000 to 7000 rpm ?

Old topic but here is the code to suppress ai going crazy for those with the explosion version

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while true do
		local ped = PlayerPedId()
		if IsPedInAnyVehicle(ped) then
			local pedVehicle = GetVehiclePedIsIn(ped)
			if GetPedInVehicleSeat(pedVehicle, -1) == ped and not IsPedArmed(ped) then
				SuppressShockingEventTypeNextFrame(22)
				SuppressShockingEventTypeNextFrame(23)
				SuppressShockingEventTypeNextFrame(24)

SuppressShockingEventTypeNextFrame(88)
				SuppressShockingEventTypeNextFrame(89)
			end
		else
			Citizen.Wait(2000)
		end
		Citizen.Wait(0)
	end
end)

two or more of those events are unneeded but I did not know if the events table started at 0 or one so I added both. Also the IsPedArmed check is to prevent grenades from not triggering ai to run. Also sidewalk peds and peds not in cars still get triggered sometimes for some reason but cars are good 99% of the time.

Hello, this one is actually nice. i tweaked the sound a bit, so the sound is less empty with a little bang between it. i can upload the sound files if i get permission for it.

another thing how can i make the flameā€™s visible it doesnt show the flameā€™s sadly.

4 Likes

ive done the flames if you wanna message me,

2 Likes

this is epic i would love to have this version if possible

did any one ever figure out how to change the audio of the back fires ?