[Release] Spawn

I am a newbie. And how to make the players spawn in a certain place?

yes we would like that

2 Likes

I would like it too :smiley:

please yes

I tried this but all my members were stuck floating 4 feet off the ground so we had to remove this script.

hello, i have a little problem, when the server is online for more than 6 hours this script is doings weird things. People spawn random en it doesnt save location anymore…

I am also having the same issue. Players spawn back in 4 feet off the ground and unable to move. I have to use the freeze / unfreeze command so they can move.

I am also having the same problem. Players appear 4 feet off the ground, has anyone corrected?

e[91mSCRIPT ERROR: @spawn/server/config.lua:69: attempt to compare number with nile[0m
Registering Tick for attributed method OnTick

How can fix it ?
it is work but have this error .

I managed to fix the error this way by default es_extended, delete in database in user “position” or change the value to 36 and leave as “Varchar” here is the file that replaceses_extended-1.1.0.zip (145.4 KB)

why when player spawn it get freezed

Hello i have also this probleem… Have you repair this?

ill help make scripts im quite experianced and know my shit

Will this stoo my ped from falling of the map?

Hey guys, i have the bug that i am spawning in the air and i am freezed and cannot walk/move.
Any solutions?

Can you help me please? i got this error

SCRIPT ERROR: @spawn/server/config.lua:69: attempt to compare number with nil

1 Like

Thank You for releasing this! :smiley: i was having problems with kashacters and the last spawn location and this was the fix i needed! Bless you sir hope all is well

any fix? or any know get position and force spawn here coords… im actualy spawn in random spawns… 1 of /10 i appear in my real position on im leave