[NO LONGER AVAILABLE] [Release] Soft curly pony tail - Custom Hairstyle for Female MP - FiveM Ready!

NO LONGER AVAILABLE :slight_smile: DON’T MESSAGE ME ABOUT IT, YOU ARE NOT THE EXCEPTION

Note: You must have FiveM Argentum level of Patreon support or higher to be able to stream custom assets.

Hi everyone! This is my first custom hair release for FiveM. Just a soft, pretty slightly curled ponytail that’s better then the default in my opinion. Enjoy! For more pictures, scroll to the bottom.

Currently the file is set to override female hair slot 70, but you can find a different slot using this website if you like - if you need more help check out my in depth custom hair streaming tutorial! I won’t be offering support in this thread as all questions are carefully answered in the linked tutorial.

You can download the pack here in a Zip file.

(And before anyone says ‘Why not host on github?’ - Github is for code, this is an asset file.)

Installation is easy!
Make sure you have a FiveM Argentum patreon subscription or higher
Download the file
Unzip the file
Drag the entire folder into your resource section of your server
Add Start Shelby_PonytailHair to your server config.
Turn on your server.
Done!

Enjoy :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Just curious is there any reason why you make these as replacements and not addons?

Addons don’t work for hairstyle streaming at this stage as far as i know :slight_smile:

It definitely does and works just like making clothing addons.

Then if you know a guide or tutorial, don’t hold back. Nothing stopping people from editing and uploading the files as they’d like, either :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh I know how to do it just follow the streaming add on clothing tutorial. I was just curious as to why your releases are always replacements. No knock to your releases they’re cool, i was just wondering if there was a reason why it’s not an add on that was all.

Do you have a direct link to that tutorial?pls

1 Like

awesome work again! you might be the only person on the planet that could talk me into getting the Element club stuff, the ones that you have made to fill in the games if all those black and white checkerboard models still loook amazing, I need to get more info about this Element club to see if it will work with my server, Thanks again for everything you do!

i reccomend you should make a pack full of addon clothes hairstyles etc all in one pack that would be awesome

1 Like

Thanks for this release, I only have 1 problem with streaming hair styles I try al possible options but it will show up like this.

Someone maybe know what the problem can be?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Looks like you haven’t installed the texture dictionary (ytd) correctly.

1 Like

Okay this is how the map looks like for me right now.

Untitled-1

Anybody know where it go wrong on my end with streaming they hair styles?
Still no succes both of my servers showing the same result like above I am out of idea’s…

Thanks in advance.

This is absolutely great! Is there any way you could do a hair style like this?

Hi, Do you have a step-by-step in regarding “add on”, I did what you stated above, and it did not work. I am looking to just add on hair

hello, I love this hairstyle, is it possible to have a valid link please?