[RELEASE] sody_clubs - ESX Clubs/Gangs Society Add-on [DEPRECATED] [DISCONTINUED]

That’d be really dope tbh

thank you

@SodyFX SQL is throwing errors with pay.

CREATE TABLE sody_clubs_ranks (

id tinyint(5) NOT NULL,

club_name varchar(50) NOT NULL,

club_rank tinyint(5) NOT NULL,

club_rank_name varchar(30) NOT NULL,

club_rank_label varchar(50) NOT NULL

You’re missing Pay here

i wait these will be great

Thanks for that, this has been fixed.

No worries, I fixed it myself, but I figured I’d throw it down here for others as well :slight_smile:

@SodyFX I would like to connect the new created Club with esx_doorlock. But instead of assigning the door to a job (like police) i would like to assign it to the club.

Can you help me on that?

Thanks in advance!

Nice job

Can this script can be used on any other Garages except eden and drp garage

Since so many people have requested this feature I will most likely get it integrated with esx_doorlock specifically since that’s what I use on my server. I should be able to get this feature done soon.

2 Likes

I haven’t used other garage scripts but with some adjustments it definitely could. Do you have one in mind?

Yep I’m using advanced garage in my server

Edit: I’m trying my best to modify it for advanced garage but i cant do it can you help me

I run drp_garage yet nothing shows up in my vehicle list.

@SodyFX Why you declare that sody_clubs_ranks.ID cant be null but in the insert is stablished with a null?

It’s an auto-increment for uniqueness. Make sure the ID column is set as PRIMARY and AUTO-INCREMENT is enabled.

Could you link me to the script you use? I’m curious why. It should call up the same events and database.

I’m running this one. It’s a modified one of eden garage but principally the same so it should work. https://github.com/lilfuchs/esx_drp_garage

That’s exactly what I run but modified, I use the same basic functions though and haven’t changed much of the core of it.

That’s why I’m so suprised I can’t see my owned vehicles. It’s baffling. If I re-envoke the natives for spawning by copying it directly over it somewhat works but eh.

I added instructions for those wishing to use esx_doorlocks. Enjoy!