[Release] SnailyCADv4 | Free NodeJS CAD/MDT

The live map is currently a little bit bugged and in need of updates but I can’t do that yet since I’m working some other features.

I’ll have to look into that forbidden error. Will let you know when it’s fixed!

When creating that call, where did you create it and what permissions does that user have? I’ll need this info to debug this error

thanks for getting back to me. i just have a stander user. here is a screen shot of the user perms and also the server fetchers. also would a mariadb server work because for some reason im having so many issues with postgresql?

I have created a bug report and will fix the call issue tomorrow! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Currently it’s only possible to have PostgreSQL database.

alright thank you so much for the help. if i find anything else i will let you know

Yup, the 911-calls bug should be fixed now! Make sure to update (guide)!

im having a issue with my data base again. here is the logs from when i start it. its running on my main server due to the pc i run the cad system on is so slow.

The database cluster will be initialized with locale "en_US.utf8".
The default database encoding has accordingly been set to "UTF8".
The default text search configuration will be set to "english".

Data page checksums are disabled.

initdb: error: directory "/var/lib/postgresql/data" exists but is not empty

If you want to create a new database system, either remove or empty
the directory "/var/lib/postgresql/data" or run initdb
with an argument other than "/var/lib/postgresql/data".

I’m not too sure about this error, looks like there’s already a database created? Try searching this error online.

I set it up on our root and it works fine, when i login via the root

But when i go ingame where i implemented it into a laptop i can see the login/register screen but when i try to login nothing happens. Same when i try it on my browser on my local pc

Project Update

SnailyCAD has been in stable beta for some time with some minor bugs. It’s coming very close the a stable non beta release. This will most likely be 1.0.0!

I want to thank everyone that participated in the beta, downloaded and installed SnailyCADv4, provided feedback and much more!

Stay tuned!

SnailyCAD: GitHub - SnailyCAD/snaily-cadv4: 💻 An open source Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) for FiveM, this is a web based integration for communities who love police roleplaying and dispatching. Discord: https://discord.gg/eGnrPqEH7U